Will/would/have you rebadge(d) your Stinger?

Will/would/have you rebadge(d) your Stinger?

• Yes. I have rebadged my Stinger, or likely will do so in the future

Votes: 219 81.7%
  • No. I have not rebadged my Stinger, nor am I likely to do so in the future

Votes: 49 18.3%

• Total voters

Ozstung

Sustaining Member
Western Sydney.
Is there a step-by-step to replacing the front emblem with the “E” badge? Just got a Stinger and thinking I might replace the hood badge.
There is , i think its the "How to thread" would help but to tired. Try the magnifying glass search icon in the title threads. Its way back. zzzzz.....zzzz...

Pumbaa

Perth, Australia
Is there a step-by-step to replacing the front emblem with the “E” badge? Just got a Stinger and thinking I might replace the hood badge.
Patience, patience and patience... It's not hard to do, just take ur time and don't use too much heat.. If it's nice and sunny just leave the car in the sun for a few hours before u start..

RedGTLine20

Newish Member
Patience, patience and patience... It's not hard to do, just take ur time and don't use too much heat.. If it's nice and sunny just leave the car in the sun for a few hours before u start..
Will do, sounds like a plan.
Thanks everyone!

Areanna909

Newish Member
I did buy everything to rebadge my stinger but i had went to get the tail lights tinted and as my items are still in transit the guy who did my lights told me he tinted the hood Kia logo to match the car...i thought ok I’m gonna change it anyways and it’s actually not bad it does match the black chrome on the car so i might leave it? Not 100% yet but hey it was free until my items come in soon 3E1AF4FC-B1B9-40A3-986E-D4F41C77938B.jpeg

Bogey

Ontario, Canada
Just got this from importshark.com Free Shipping came in about 14 days and it only cost me 15 Canadian
I'm not a fan. Looks ok for the front but you can see from the pics this is cheap and sits on top on a foam pad. :thumbdown:. At least it will be easy to replace.
Has anyone ordered a steering wheel badge from the forum store? They look to be much nicer, domed and they have 3M tape.
I've ordered some Wheel cap replacement from there but I'm still waiting on those.

Attachments

Kris Kougl

Newish Member
Like others here I am cool with Kia, but the logo look isn't as cool as the E. I am in the process of replacing all, wheel hub covers done, hood badge next week by my body shop guy....exception for me of the steering wheel badge. I just don't like how the overlays I have had looked covering the Kia logo on the steering wheel. Plus if someone looks at the inside after looking at the outside, and sees that Kia staring at them, I will appreciate the look of shock on their face lol

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Just got this from importshark.com Free Shipping came in about 14 days and it only cost me 15 Canadian
I'm not a fan. Looks ok for the front but you can see from the pics this is cheap and sits on top on a foam pad. :thumbdown:. At least it will be easy to replace.
Has anyone ordered a steering wheel badge from the forum store? They look to be much nicer, domed and they have 3M tape.
I've ordered some Wheel cap replacement from there but I'm still waiting on those.
Hi there! Yes, the STINGER steering wheel piece in our store is made of metal and, at least in my opinion, looks quite a bit better than the flat vinyl decal...

In any event, I just did a search for your email address in our store but I didn't find any order. If you did order from us, I want to make sure we've got you all set. When you have a moment, please contact me directly by using the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page. I don't like any unnecessary delays going on when people order from the forum store...

Thank you!

Bogey

Ontario, Canada
Hi there! Yes, the STINGER steering wheel piece in our store is made of metal and, at least in my opinion, looks quite a bit better than the flat vinyl decal...

In any event, I just did a search for your email address in our store but I didn't find any order. If you did order from us, I want to make sure we've got you all set. When you have a moment, please contact me directly by using the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page. I don't like any unnecessary delays going on when people order from the forum store...

Thank you!
I put my order in through K8 Stinger Store for the wheel cap badges.

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
I put my order in through K8 Stinger Store for the wheel cap badges.
Okay, they're an entirely different entity. :p That's not the forum store. HOWEVER! They're great and very well-respected in the "mod" community. So you're in good hands with them.

If/when you want the best STINGER steering wheel emblem, click the link below:

Bogey

Ontario, Canada
I've already removed this POS. I'll be ordering something else new soon. At least it was only $15 :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Brunoc66

I did buy everything to rebadge my stinger but i had went to get the tail lights tinted and as my items are still in transit the guy who did my lights told me he tinted the hood Kia logo to match the car...i thought ok I’m gonna change it anyways and it’s actually not bad it does match the black chrome on the car so i might leave it? Not 100% yet but hey it was free until my items come in soon View attachment 47136
Well well well... I have to admit before to read your post I was telling myself "Oh? is this the new badge that comes with the latest Stinger now? Looks sweet" then realized that not.
How did your guy did that? Just a coat on top of it? If this is strong it would be a good option for those who want to install the 14" Stinger on the back!
Nice customization :thumbup:

Brunoc66

I had installed the K badge black and gradient red on my partner in crime, at first I wanted only for the front cause i wanted to have the large Stinger on the back, but as it came in a pack for front and back i also installed the back one "to wait". But now that i received the large Stinger, i won't install it as it will not match the overall look of the car. And i will also remove the original Stinger and GT badge to give her a nice booty.
If someone in UAE is interested by the Large Stinger logo, you can contact me, at least it will be available without delivery time.
:sleep:

bearstinger

Frederick, MD
I replaced the hood badge, the steering wheel badge with items from the stinger shop. The steering wheel badge covered it beautifully and is very good quality. The hood badge came off with a bit of work, but not that bad. I used a hair dryer on low speed to warm it up.
Also replaced the wheel center, that also was not that hard to do. Did the door striker plates, door catch plates they all look great.

Spent Saturday putting all the items I bought from the stinger shop onto the car. The back of my car only has stinger on it and gt, no kia badge.

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Pics are worth a thousands words, you know. Don't wait too long. :p
I replaced the hood badge, the steering wheel badge with items from the stinger shop. The steering wheel badge covered it beautifully and is very good quality. The hood badge came off with a bit of work, but not that bad. I used a hair dryer on low speed to warm it up.
Also replaced the wheel center, that also was not that hard to do. Did the door striker plates, door catch plates they all look great.

Spent Saturday putting all the items I bought from the stinger shop onto the car. The back of my car only has stinger on it and gt, no kia badge.