kia stinger store

Will/would/have you rebadge(d) your Stinger?

Will/would/have you rebadge(d) your Stinger?

• Yes. I have rebadged my Stinger, or likely will do so in the future

Votes: 304 83.7%
  • No. I have not rebadged my Stinger, nor am I likely to do so in the future

Votes: 59 16.3%

• Total voters

Corleone1

Newish Member

Corleone1

Newish Member

Alexander

Question to people who rebaged the back of their car. After you remove the KIA badge, it is recommended to put some sort of sealant inside the two holes. I saw some people put silicone, some people put some sort of metal goo that hardens. My question is.... Since the whole is still there and you are doing it at home with whayever tools you got, wouldn't there still be some small hole/opening or an uneven surface? If so, wouldn't this just be an invite to rust?

guy7yug

Newish Member
Anyone here from Sydney Australia and found a decent bodyshop to do it? I really dont want to do it myself if possible

bearstinger

Frederick, MD
We redid mine, Hubby loves the fact people cannot figure out what kind of car it is.

usagi

When is Kia officially putting the new logo/badge on in the US? See attached. I will rebadge with that for sure. Mine is only a few months old anyway so I can wait. I think rebadging to the E or K is getting a bit stale and too common.

this looks way better to me than the E or K badge. if it becomes available i'll rebadge with this as well.

razor_ro

I ordered from the stinger forums...

For the stinger emblem on the back supposed to be 1 piece or 2? Mine came split between the N and the G... the glue on the back is holding them together

Stinger GT SS

5000 Posts Club!
Sydney, NSW
Anyone here from Sydney Australia and found a decent bodyshop to do it? I really dont want to do it myself if possible
Give these guys a call, if local for you.

Attachments

• 4A08AD5A-BD38-4C92-9B91-F8F889717FA8.jpeg
    4A08AD5A-BD38-4C92-9B91-F8F889717FA8.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 3

razor_ro

i just rebadged, ... ordered from stinger forums, didn't realize everything was a sticker ... accidentally removed the front badge thinking what came was a replacement not a sticker that goes over :thumbdown:

i think i am going to replace it, anyone have any good emblem places that have the fancy looking K badge that is a replacement badge? otherwise, the steering wheel, rim and back stinger badge look ok to me

` IMG_9156.jpg IMG_9155.jpg IMG_9157.jpg IMG_9158.jpg

Flameangel

2500 Posts Club!
Geelong, Victoria
i just rebadged, ... ordered from stinger forums, didn't realize everything was a sticker ... accidentally removed the front badge thinking what came was a replacement not a sticker that goes over :thumbdown:

i think i am going to replace it, anyone have any good emblem places that have the fancy looking K badge that is a replacement badge? otherwise, the steering wheel, rim and back stinger badge look ok to me

` View attachment 50753 View attachment 50754 View attachment 50755 View attachment 50756
I got my K badge from Korean Auto imports, they have a warehouse in the US, that's where it was sent from, they have all sorts of badges, colours and are weighty and good quality.
Then there is Emblems only which is US based.

sringer3

Does anyone know a site that has the 14 inch Stinger emblem and the GT emblem for the trunk in black? I also want the AWD emblem black but that seems less likely, might have to just remove it all together.