kia stinger store

What did you pay for your Kia Stinger?

ht_addict

Cdn version 3.3 GT AWD 2019, red with carbon fiber trim. Paid 47k plus added 2 year warranty and add-ons 53k total.
Welcome to the Stinger club. Where you at?. Damn this Covid really had sku'd prices. I got my 2020 Gt Ltd New with 8/200k warranty for just under $51k taxes and everything in.

mjsbullitt

Boston
I put a $500 deposit down on a black/red interior 2019 GT2 AWD w/ 20k miles. Best price I could get on it was $39.5K before taxes/fees etc. (In Mass, so OTD looks like $42,665).

After looking through this thread though I'm starting to have second thoughts. It seems like a good price in today's market but looking at previous prices isn't doing my confidence any favors. I can afford to wait but I'm not confident by this time next year things will be all that much better. So I'm kind of waffling on pulling the trigger or eating the deposit.

StingertimeNC

Stinger Enthusiast
NC
Tough call considering those cars were going for 43, 44k range 2.5 years ago. But, you're right, things will be tough for new cars for more than the next year I bet. It's such a great car, and you only live once!

ShaPoopieZ

33,500 for a silky silver 2018 Gt AWD .
17500 miles. Lease return. CERTIFIED Kia. They had it listed for 35k and I tried to go 32k. Wasn't gonna happen. They stayed hard a 33,500 .
I still feel like I got a great deal as they have a 2018 base Premium with 35k miles that they want 36,000 for .
Big deal i dont have nav or a sunroof . ‍

Last edited:
new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Davidoyo

Houston, TX
Unfortunately, I had to fly out of state to purchase my vehicle. I purchased in Texas to be exact. The sales tax is 6.25% and increased the price by roughly $2k. The local dealers in LA wanted anywhere from a 5k-10k dealer mark up. The reasoning being chips. I simply wasn't interested in paying those types of prices for a new car. A 300 airline ticket beats 5-10k in additional expenses.
What dealership in Texas did you go to? I am having a terrible time finding dealerships willing to sell for MSRP and not $3,000-$4,000 over it

ht_addict

Can understand there is no wiggle room right now. Was at my local dealer for an oil change. His lot was basically empty of vehicles. New and used.

Davidoyo

Houston, TX
Can understand there is no wiggle room right now. Was at my local dealer for an oil change. His lot was basically empty of vehicles. New and used.
I completely understand that, but it's not like I am asking for 2% over invoice. I am asking for MSRP. Not paying dealer markups.

n8hegr8

you dont even wanna know. nothing like crying while speeding down the road in a stinger everyday
:cry::):cool::cry:

Robilar

I completely understand that, but it's not like I am asking for 2% over invoice. I am asking for MSRP. Not paying dealer markups.

It's illegal to sell over MSRP in Canada...

There's no stock here either though.

I actually wonder how much cheaper it would be to buy a Canadian car and take it into the US. the exchange rate is .80 currently. A new stinger here is $50,495 CAD which translates to $40,396 USD.

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

ht_addict

It's illegal to sell over MSRP in Canada...

There's no stock here either though.

I actually wonder how much cheaper it would be to buy a Canadian car and take it into the US. the exchange rate is .80 currently. A new stinger here is $50,495 CAD which translates to $40,396 USD.
My local dealer has a 2018 GT with 76000km for $38k and a 2021 Neon Orange Gt Ltd for $66518.. $24k more than I paid for my 2020.

Robilar

My local dealer has a 2018 GT with 76000km for $38k and a 2021 Neon Orange Gt Ltd for $66518.. $24k more than I paid for my 2020.

Dealers can sell used cars for whatever they want. There are also exemptions for "limited" or special editions. Otherwise they can get fined for selling net new cars.

I know of a couple of dealers that have took new cars, driven them as demo, sold them and then took them back for 1 dollar so they could sell them used and bypassed MSRP rules.

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!