kia stinger store

Lease Incentive History by Month

Gautam Beri

Hey @crozbee , I kept working with NC dealerships, but Keffer was the worst to work with, their selling price was 57k to start with and they give you a 3k discount and make it equal to MSRP and they don't negotiate at all, worst and rude for me were them only. If you are looking for 2021, Fred Anderson have some nice salespeople and manager to work with. there are like 1 or none stinger 2020 gt2 AWD left in NC. I purchased in GA, from Jim ellis kia, they gave me a good deal which I wanted , I could have done more but I couldn't because it was my first car and I have negotiated with like 20 plus dealers in 500 miles, I got this as a good offer for a 2020 GT2 AWD.
In NC, I guess you can try with. Burlington kia, they have one blue left with them.
if you are still looking for a 2020, I would suggest Jim ellis, you can tell my name and negotiate with them , got 10 percent on MSRP plus lease cash.
you can try at :
1. Scotts kia at Springfield.
2. jack Daniels kia.

they have 2020 left.
Let me know if I can help you in anyway, I have struggled trust me a lot but finally got mine.

crozbee

Newish Member
Yea, I'm in Charlotte so Jim Ellis is on my list. I have an email out to them. I tried to get that blue 2020 from Burlington but they had a huge dealer markup and would only come down a couple thousand below that. Wasn't worth it. Thanks for the update.

Gautam Beri

Blue had a markup? I don't think so because I actually got a pretty decent deal on them, I didn't like the way the manager handled the things and blue was not the color I wanted too first but they actually gave me 48k on Selling price and then what on rebates were there. There are very few 2020 left, trust me the amount of research I have put in to find the specific GT2 AWD , there were very few left in 500 miles .Most of them are demos. Jims ellis actually doesn't have any 2020 left they had 3, all sold in 2 days. Nov1 and Nov2. So for 2021, try hawkinson Kia. They have some amazing discounts.

crozbee

Newish Member
Blue had a markup? I don't think so because I actually got a pretty decent deal on them, I didn't like the way the manager handled the things and blue was not the color I wanted too first but they actually gave me 48k on Selling price and then what on rebates were there. There are very few 2020 left, trust me the amount of research I have put in to find the specific GT2 AWD , there were very few left in 500 miles .Most of them are demos. Jims ellis actually doesn't have any 2020 left they had 3, all sold in 2 days. Nov1 and Nov2. So for 2021, try hawkinson Kia. They have some amazing discounts.

yea Burlington had like a $2,800 bump sticker on the Blue GT2. couldn't get them down far enough to feel good about the deal.

hawkingson kia in Illinois??

Gautam Beri

Yes, its far but I kept my options open to get the quotations and to talk to them and see how far they will go and what are the current value for the 2021 stinger going on.
They actually have Decent pricing but its difficult to deal with out of state because most of them doesn't take you seriously.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Does Kia not offer any incentives during December?
Contemplating whether to try and get one now, or in Jan as I didn't see any Dec history.
Howdy. Incentives for a month are posted usually later in the first week. So, you won't see December's numbers until then. Welcome. :D

Sabs

Arizona, USA
Thanks for reply. Just meant that in the table screenshot, there's not dec data on it. Will wait for December.
There is 0 inventory of 2020 Stinger GT2 in WA. Can't believe it.
If you look back at previous pages in this thread you’ll find history for December 2019 and earlier. The 2020 model had just come out, though, so 2020 lease incentives didn’t show up until January ‘20 I believe. December incentives should show up by around the 5th of next month. Incentives from November to December have been identical in the past, so that’s what I’d expect, but you never know.

ppilot

Thanks for reply. Just meant that in the table screenshot, there's not dec data on it. Will wait for December.

So for whatever reason pretty much all the dealerships pulled the 2020's from online Inventory. When I called one in Portland, they said they did have one but it wasn't on the website for some reason.

namja

Lynnwood, WA
better to go travel down to CA. better lease cash (that's what i did)

Sabs

Arizona, USA
Wonder if they’ve already ended them. Seems kinda quick if so.

Agreed - I've been keeping an eye out for the 2020 model's rebates. In past years the outgoing model year's rebates continued until late spring/early summer so this would be very early to discontinue them.

The 2021 model's rebates are unchanged for January except for the GT trim, which increased from $5100 to $5500.

crozbee

Newish Member
that's a nice looking car mychron!

anyone have any thoughts on what sort of discount we can push dealers for on 2020s? there are still a few within a couple of hours from me but looking at the 2021s between the lease incentive plus dealer discount and it seems like it would be tough for dealers to beat that.