1. We're having a vote for the location of our upcoming KIA Stinger dot com StingerFest. Please CLICK HERE to cast your vote!
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Lease Incentive History by Month

Discussion in 'How to Buy a Kia Stinger' started by Sabs, May 14, 2019.

1. Sabs

Sabs United States Member

I thought it would be useful to have a chart of lease incentives over time.

With minor exceptions, the lease cash amounts have been updated by Kia every 2 months.

Note that in January '19 a 24-month lease option was added. As this offers the best lease cash amount, I changed the chart from 36 to 24 month leases in January. All models listed are RWD to keep the chart small.

Lease Incentives 5-18 to 5-19.PNG

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 5000 Posts Club!

That almost goes back to my lease month, March '18. It was $5,900. But iirc there was an added $200 for AWD.

3. BT_STINGER

BT_STINGER United States Newish Member

This is a great informative post, thank you for sharing. I was really on the fence waiting for the 19 bc theres an 18 w 10400 in rebate with hefty dealer discount...i may cave and not wait for the 19 lease. Anyway...this is awesome thanks for taking the time.

4. thethunderbird

thethunderbird United States Member

Where are you sourcing these from?

5. Sabs

Sabs United States Member

A salesman on another Stinger forum posted incentives by month up until earlier this year. For the most recent I used the lease calculator on Kia's site.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ignorerant

ignorerant United States New Member

Does this apply to used 2018 CPO vehicles? Submitted a query to a dealership or a used GT2 I'm interested in, but wondering if I can take advantage of the $10,400 lease cash. Also, I checked on the KIA website and couldn't pull up that figure using the calculator. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see it listed for $10,000 for 12,000 mile/year.

7. thethunderbird

thethunderbird United States Member

Can you even lease a CPO vehicle from Kia?

Draft saved Draft deleted