kia stinger store

Will/would/have you rebadge(d) your Stinger?

Will/would/have you rebadge(d) your Stinger?

• Yes. I have rebadged my Stinger, or likely will do so in the future

Votes: 348 83.7%
  • No. I have not rebadged my Stinger, nor am I likely to do so in the future

Votes: 68 16.3%

• Total voters

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Finished the “E” badge rebadge this weekend. Looks great and a combination of overlay and new badging. I bought the gun metal Oval E badge from KDM after I messed up the removal of the original Kia badge (pulled a little paint that couldn’t be covered). That said KDM took the return even after 30 days, credited me, and promptly sent out the oval replacement. View attachment 58363 View attachment 58364 View attachment 58365
It looks like your protective plastic film may still be on those. :D :thumbup:

Ric 'Ochet

WRXtoStingerGT

1000 Posts Club!
USA

dcjammer

I am not ashamed of my Stinger at all, in fact, I am very proud of it. I just don't like the look of the factory KIA badge. The E badge looks so much better. I also removed the all badges off the back, just felt like it was too much clutter. Personal preference.

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
I am not ashamed of my Stinger at all, in fact, I am very proud of it. I just don't like the look of the factory KIA badge. The E badge looks so much better. I also removed the all badges off the back, just felt like it was too much clutter. Personal preference.
It’s not about shame at all. If it were about shame, why would people leave the OPTIMA badge or the FORTE badge? Everybody knows those are made by Kia...

WRXtoStingerGT

1000 Posts Club!
USA
Were there holes in the back when you did this?

In a perfect world I like my cars completely debadged... I keep the badges to put them back on though... that's what I do. :D

Ric 'Ochet

I don't suppose there is any way to get the new KIA logo on an older stinger on the front hood mount?
Overlay is the only thing I’ve seen that would work. The new one looks a lot bigger

cpars13

Indpls, IN
Finished the “E” badge rebadge this weekend. Looks great and a combination of overlay and new badging. I bought the gun metal Oval E badge from KDM after I messed up the removal of the original Kia badge (pulled a little paint that couldn’t be covered). That said KDM took the return even after 30 days, credited me, and promptly sent out the oval replacement. View attachment 58363 View attachment 58364 View attachment 58365
Ochlet - which oval E Badge exactly is the one you used for the front end?

Ric 'Ochet

Ochlet - which oval E Badge exactly is the one you used for the front end?

This is the one I used in Gunmetal. It looks good with the rest of the stock chrome bits. Also considered removing the rear “Stinger” and using this in place as its big enough for the Stingers phat ass IMO.

Oval E Badge for Front or Rear

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
I don't suppose there is any way to get the new KIA logo on an older stinger on the front hood mount?
Yes, there are these...

Attachments

• new-kia-emblem-1.jpg
    new-kia-emblem-1.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 3
  • new-kia-emblem-5.jpg
    new-kia-emblem-5.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 3
  • new-kia-emblem-4.jpg
    new-kia-emblem-4.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 3
  • new-kia-emblem-3.jpg
    new-kia-emblem-3.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 1
  • new-kia-emblem-2.jpg
    new-kia-emblem-2.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 3

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Yeah looks good! Do the holes align with the oval Kia badge that is already there?
There are no pins in the oval badge. The only badge that comes with pins is the round E badge. All the rest of the oval badges you see available have no alignment pins.

Vonrichthofen

Looks great!