kia stinger store

Will/would/have you rebadge(d) your Stinger?

Will/would/have you rebadge(d) your Stinger?

• Yes. I have rebadged my Stinger, or likely will do so in the future

Votes: 348 83.7%
  • No. I have not rebadged my Stinger, nor am I likely to do so in the future

Votes: 68 16.3%

• Total voters

EClapp3

@Kia Stinger pmed me that he has some, just hasn't put them on the store yet cause they were so expensive. I'm not sure about the steering wheel one but the front and back he/she said was 50$ a set.

EClapp3

I’d pay $50 in a heartbeat. I thought you were gonna say they were like $1000.
shoot Sal a pm or give them a call. I'm 100% sure they would help you out. Its the KDMwarehouse website. I'm sure they have a phone number or email on the website.

Edit: Beat me to it!

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Changed my vote to "No".

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW

Badal38257

I opted for the E on the front and black Stinger on the rear. Don't really care about the steering wheel and new wheels will not have Kia on them. Im not ashamed that its a Kia. I tell everyone that asks (and its alot) what it is. I just love that you cant tell what it is buy looking at it.

WRXtoStingerGT

1000 Posts Club!
USA
I opted for the E on the front and black Stinger on the rear. Don't really care about the steering wheel and new wheels will not have Kia on them. Im not ashamed that its a Kia. I tell everyone that asks (and its alot) what it is. I just love that you cant tell what it is buy looking at it.
I want to replace my badges...

I have "Stinger" and "GT" in silver on the back... I want to get rid of "GT" and replace the silver "Stinger" with a black "Stinger".

I have "Kia" on my steering wheel, wheel center caps, and front bumper. I want to replace all of with an "E" in black not silver.

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

ahayoufoundme

Just did mine over the weekend and it was worth all the effort. I liked the Klexus more than the E badge and the Carbon Fiber script on my black Stinger is perfect. Need to cover the wheels and steering wheel, add a spoiler, tint the windows and I'll be done!

Attachments

• 20210405_125523.jpg
    20210405_125523.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 20210405_125455.jpg
    20210405_125455.jpg
    337.4 KB · Views: 10

Intelliburn

Central Ohio
I've only done done blue GT badges on the hub cap covers. I don't mind or care about the Kia badge on the steering wheel or hood area. I'm also not much of a fan of the (IMO random) E badge that seems to be the only, most readily available alternative. Added 3.3TT badging.
I did the GT badges (red) on hub caps Stinger logo on back. Left Kia on hood and steering wheel like you. Looks clean (removed AWD on back as well) just GT and Stinger on back

stoopid

Las Vegas, NV
I did the GT badges (red) on hub caps Stinger logo on back. Left Kia on hood and steering wheel like you. Looks clean (removed AWD on back as well) just GT and Stinger on back
The new Kia logo is growing on me, but I won't go through the hassle (or expense) in replacing the old one. But at least now IMO there's a viable alternative.

FIM-92

Where's the debadge option? :laugh: Seriously though, I think it's cooler to have stock badges and be faster than most than it is to rebadge. It's already an underdog brand and car so I think letting it speak for itself and the performance work you may/may not do.

Last edited:

GB*S

Where's the debate option? :laugh: Seriously though, I think it's cooler to have stock badges and be faster than most than it is to rebadge. It's already an underdog brand and car so I think letting it speak for itself and the performance work you may/may not do.
That is so true
Was thinking the same but than just couldn't resist the E badge so swap them out.
My 9yo reaction when he saw E badge was
"Wow dad, that looks so cool...sick" lol

Snowwhite

I was going to hold out on the front badge, but then I flew to CA and saw my brother in law‘s GT2 with the E badge. Ordered it that same day.
I think the new Kia badge will be difficult for the older cars without filling in the holes for the old one.

GregS

I have a 1994 Kawasaki ZZR1100D, had it from new, never been tempted to change anything on it, always been garaged, never been dropped. It's beautiful. 0-100kph on < 2.2 seconds out of the box, never needed to think about mods.

Why am I saying this, because I like original, years later I still get asked if it's new, once you start messing with originals they are never the same.

When mine arrives I won't be changing anything, if the car turns out to be a classic, even better that it's not been touched, if not it will remain beautiful.

That's just me.

guitarguy

Where are you guys getting your front badge and large "stinger" for the rear? I ordered from KDM, but the body shop guy said he was worried about the front since my new badge was jsut slightly smaller than the existing one. And the "Stinger" on the trunk is slightly too small as well, to cover the holes it had to be slightly left of center. So is there a front badge like what I got that is at least the same or larger size? And where do you find the larger "Stinger" for the trunk?
If you have it handy please include a link, but any info is helpful... Thanks!

Attachments

• front badge.jpg
    front badge.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 12
  • rear2.jpg
    rear2.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 11

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW