What did you pay for your Kia Stinger?

stingermn

Thanks for sharing, and congrats!!! :)

Can you list whether this was total out-the-door price, or before ttl? Also, what city/state did you buy it? Always nice to keep tabs on what deals people are getting. thanks!! :cool:

Today, I picked up 2018 GT2 with 10K miles. $36K probably not the absolute best deal (I suck at haggling) but it seemed about right based on KBB. Beautiful and super clean! View attachment 47605

Last edited:

Jerryrigged

Thanks for sharing, and congrats!!! :)

Can you list whether this was total out-the-door price, or before ttl? Also, what city/state did you buy it? Always nice to keep tabs on what deals people are getting. thanks!! :cool:
This was before title,etc. total out the door closer to $39k. I’m in Central Valley, California.

Firefighter71

Just purchased my 2020 GT1 Ceramic Silver with red leather interior last week. I paid $38,500 before my trade which was $8,500 positive equity. Out the door for $33000 with tt&l, 10 year 100,000 mile extended warranty and 6 year 72000 oil change package for $300. Houston, TX 20200709_151216.jpg

PsylockeSmythe

Newish Member
I'm in Carolinas, too. What percent off of MSRP do you get through Costco?
Hard to say since they didn't breakdown and put a Costco discount on anything, but the sticker was showing just over 47.6K and my out the door price ended up being 36.3K after rebates (took off 8K) and was an out right buy, so no lease buy back. I'm happy with the price that I paid.

Psy

TarHeel93

Hard to say since they didn't breakdown and put a Costco discount on anything, but the sticker was showing just over 47.6K and my out the door price ended up being 36.3K after rebates (took off 8K) and was an out right buy, so no lease buy back. I'm happy with the price that I paid.

Psy
I'm interested in GT1, too. My wife is a Costco member so will try that out. Good out the door price without needing the lease incentive to get there.

TarHeel93

This has got me thinking, is it possible to get the Costco member pricing along with doing a lease to take advantage of those incentives?
Yes. The Costco pricing is usually a % off MSRP or amount below invoice. So it is only focused on the price of car before any financing or incentives. Costco does not get involved in Financing or incentives, but all of that is stackable after the Costco price.

Transmetal

New 2020 awd gt in panthera metal bought on Monday. Was $36,373 out the door with rust inhibitor and weather tech mats thrown in. I feel like these cars are a bit more expensive up compared to other places. I couldn't find a new gt1 anywhere for under 40k. Most gt1s were between 41-43, with the gt2 being even more. Was thinking about an indigo blue special edition but those were going for about 41k also. "Settled" got the awd gt. I figured I had to get the car before I couldn't get the car (ie Pontiac G8/Chevy SS).

No roof, 8" screen, or 7" screen in the dash unfortunately :( which is why I wanted a gt1 at least. Also really wanted the ceramic silver color. I feel like I'll be taking a stab at trying to swap in the 8" screen at some point though. But I'll learn to love it like I usually do. First "mods" will be clear bra on front bumper and part of the hood, type G spoiler in gloss black, the Stinger steering wheel overlay and the "S" overlays for the center caps.
IMG_20200721_102605084_HDR.jpg IMG_20200721_102553265_HDR.jpg IMG_20200721_102545886_HDR.jpg IMG_20200721_102532027_HDR.jpg

StingerGTFan

Virginia
New 2020 awd gt in panthera metal bought on Monday. Was $36,373 out the door with rust inhibitor and weather tech mats thrown in. I feel like these cars are a bit more expensive up compared to other places. I couldn't find a new gt1 anywhere for under 40k. Most gt1s were between 41-43, with the gt2 being even more. Was thinking about an indigo blue special edition but those were going for about 41k also. "Settled" got the awd gt. I figured I had to get the car before I couldn't get the car (ie Pontiac G8/Chevy SS).

No roof, 8" screen, or 7" screen in the dash unfortunately :( which is why I wanted a gt1 at least. Also really wanted the ceramic silver color. I feel like I'll be taking a stab at trying to swap in the 8" screen at some point though. But I'll learn to love it like I usually do. First "mods" will be clear bra on front bumper and part of the hood, type G spoiler in gloss black, the Stinger steering wheel overlay and the "S" overlays for the center caps.
View attachment 48090 View attachment 48091 View attachment 48092 View attachment 48093
That’s a solid deal! I paid just a few hundred more for my 2020 AWD GT, but didn’t get any free weathertech mats. I’ve been hosed!

1macuzer

Richmond, VA
Picked up a Snow White Pearl with red interior 2020 GT1 AWD yesterday for 38,008. OTD was just a tick over 40k. I'm only on my second day of ownership, but I'm loving it!

Jagoti

Newish Member
Las Vegas
I bought another Stinger yesterday. Did the same deal I did back in October. Back in October of 2019, I bought a 2019 AWD GT2, paid exactly $38,985, after doing the 24-month lease rebate/buyout trick. Drove it hard and fast for 6 months, and sold it for $39k. It only had 6k miles on it.

Went back to the same dealership for the exact same deal on a 2020 AWD GT2. Here's the deal:

MSRP: $54,140.

10% off of MSRP: $48,726.

Less 24-month lease rebate of $10,100.

Plus Lease Acquisition Fee of $650.

Plus Doc Fee of $199.

Adjusted Cap Cost: $39,475. I will pay it off completely within the next 30 days.

I will sell it in the next 6 months, rinse and repeat for a 2021.
There might be a car concierge business in your future ! Is sales tax not an issue where you live? or is it factored in?

mikser100

Newish Member
I bought another Stinger yesterday. Did the same deal I did back in October. Back in October of 2019, I bought a 2019 AWD GT2, paid exactly $38,985, after doing the 24-month lease rebate/buyout trick. Drove it hard and fast for 6 months, and sold it for $39k. It only had 6k miles on it.

Went back to the same dealership for the exact same deal on a 2020 AWD GT2. Here's the deal:

MSRP: $54,140.

10% off of MSRP: $48,726.

Less 24-month lease rebate of $10,100.

Plus Lease Acquisition Fee of $650.

Plus Doc Fee of $199.

Adjusted Cap Cost: $39,475. I will pay it off completely within the next 30 days.

I will sell it in the next 6 months, rinse and repeat for a 2021.
How are you getting a 10k rebate though? Is that advertised?

trystansantos

How much would a new 2020 White GT1 and GT2 go for around OTD? Apparently here in LA white Stingers costs a couple thousand more.

I got an offer for a Black GT1 for 37k but includes rebate + "dealer discount"

mikser100

Newish Member
How much would a new 2020 White GT1 and GT2 go for around OTD? Apparently here in LA white Stingers costs a couple thousand more.

I got an offer for a Black GT1 for 37k but includes rebate + "dealer discount"
Thats a good price . I paid 40k for my black gt1 out here on the east coast. They are extremely hard to find here though. Out of the 6 closest dealers to me, 2 of them had a single GT1 on the lot. Actually wound up buying from a dealer that had NO GT1s on their lot. They took one from a competing dealer to sell to me and had the best deal.

heyheyal

Thats a good price . I paid 40k for my black gt1 out here on the east coast. They are extremely hard to find here though. Out of the 6 closest dealers to me, 2 of them had a single GT1 on the lot. Actually wound up buying from a dealer that had NO GT1s on their lot. They took one from a competing dealer to sell to me and had the best deal.
I agree that GT1’s are in very limited supply on east coast. I wasn’t finding the deal I wanted on the GT2 during my search and figured I would drop to the GT1 except I couldn’t find many, that led me to the Indigo (more of those than there were GT1). Until a dealer came thru with a 2019 GT2 for 38.5 (42 out the door). I called over 50 dealers within 200 miles before I found the deal I was looking for. As I was told on the forum cast a wide net. I drove over 2 hours to get the deal. Everything was over the phone. Only visit was a test drive at my local dealer who was pricing the GT2 at $58 with their bullshit addendum. Good luck. Call as many as you can and check their inventory online. Keep in mind some don’t update their inventory online. I believe they do it as a way to pull people in. I had a dealer who left a car on there for over 6 months. Even after I emailed them 3 times to pull it off.

fc528e

I agree that GT1’s are in very limited supply on east coast. I wasn’t finding the deal I wanted on the GT2 during my search and figured I would drop to the GT1 except I couldn’t find many, that led me to the Indigo (more of those than there were GT1). Until a dealer came thru with a 2019 GT2 for 38.5 (42 out the door). I called over 50 dealers within 200 miles before I found the deal I was looking for. As I was told on the forum cast a wide net. I drove over 2 hours to get the deal. Everything was over the phone. Only visit was a test drive at my local dealer who was pricing the GT2 at $58 with their bullshit addendum. Good luck. Call as many as you can and check their inventory online. Keep in mind some don’t update their inventory online. I believe they do it as a way to pull people in. I had a dealer who left a car on there for over 6 months. Even after I emailed them 3 times to pull it off.
Can't reiterate this enough, as I contacted 20 - 30 dealerships before I had 3 willing to give me the best deal. I'm in the Midwest so I didn't even have scarcity issues, just jackrabbit pricing and dealers that didn't want to acknowledge lease incentives (for the buyout trick).