What did you pay for your Kia Stinger?

heyheyal

Just got quoted $61,000 out the door on GT Indigo. I told them they were insane the car MSRP is under $47,000. They wouldn't budge and gave me the blah blah about limited edition. Looks like the Stinger is going t die a quick death on my list of cars as they just aren't negotiating in my neck of the woods

StingerGTFan

Virginia
Just got quoted $61,000 out the door on GT Indigo. I told them they were insane the car MSRP is under $47,000. They wouldn't budge and gave me the blah blah about limited edition. Looks like the Stinger is going t die a quick death on my list of cars as they just aren't negotiating in my neck of the woods
Keep looking, you’ll find one.

Wow .. we just purchased a stinger indigo last night. Before tax tag title and doc fee was 39,708 out the door at about 45k$

MarcusT

A local Kia dealership near me has one 2019 GT2 brand new still sitting on the lot. With it being a previous model year, how much should I offer to get the best deal? I see some people saying they’ve gotten previous model year GT2s for around 37k.

StingerGTFan

Virginia
A local Kia dealership near me has one 2019 GT2 brand new still sitting on the lot. With it being a previous model year, how much should I offer to get the best deal? I see some people saying they’ve gotten previous model year GT2s for around 37k.
Fairly certain getting a GT2 for 37k involves hefty lease incentives. Since it’s a new 2019 that has been sitting a while you can probably still get a great deal, but I wouldn’t count on taking a $52,000 car home for 37

stingerbeagle

California
You can get a 2020 RWD GT2 for $37k before ttl as noted in several posts. So unless the dealership wants to target that for a 2019 I wouldn't bother with it. If the incentives have expired (I don't know if they have, you should check), then it could be difficult for a dealer to make a competitive offer on it.

buzzlesworth54

I just bought a 2020 GT1 AWD in ceramic grey with red interior, puddle lights and remote start for $44.3K OTD from the dealer in Longview, TX. This counts a $1,500 discount for 1,100 dealer demo miles and the $1,500 Kia trade-in incentive, but not the value of my trade-in. Overall I'm pretty happy with the deal since it beat the lease buyout price by over $2K, and the mileage was not from test drives.

Raik

Oh I know test drove 2. The regular GT is just out of my price range. So you think that's about an average deal?