Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

What did you pay for your Kia Stinger?

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Talk' started by Kia Stinger, Nov 20, 2017.

1. leecm

leecm United States Member

I apologize for my ignorance, but how did you determine that the payment is $80 too high? Also, what are the new lease incentives? I reached out to a different dealer and they said the lease incentive for a GT2 in January is $6100.

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. GreySpector

GreySpector United States Member

There's a calculator on Leasehackr that you can punch in all the variables and see what the monthly payment should be: Leasehackr Calculator — LEASEHACKR

In regards to the incentives, there was a Kia dealership general manager around here who posted the new incentives, I think 2019 GT2's will be $7500 lease cash soon, although I can't find the exact post.

3. Manuel001

Manuel001 United States New Member

2018 AWD GT2 black experior with red interior. MSRP $52.3k, Dealer price $46k, $37k after the lease rebate

4. R.K.

R.K. United States Member

Great deal, congrats!

5. Adidas_kn

Adidas_kn United States Member

$36,820 USD drive out(after Tt&l) after my $5k trade in. So just under $40k before trade and Tt&l. Car was base optioned around $47k and was $49,825 with the dealership add-ons. Bought on New year's eve this week.
    2019 GT1 RWD Ceramic Silver.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Manuel001

2018 GT2 AWD black with red interior. Purchased 12/30/18

MSRP $52.3k, Dealer price $46k, $9k lease incentive brought it to $37k. Will buy out lease as soon as I the lease is in Kia’s finance system.

7. Manuel001

Thanks everyone for posting in this thread, was very helpful.

8. Hamburger1971

Hamburger1971 United States Member

If you're refeering to my post- that was just the car, no downpayments, lease payments, etc. I shopped around a little bit, worked with a few dealers, and told then one who was easiest to deal with that they'd get the last shot to beat my best pricing.

9. leecm

Going to the dealer tomorrow to finalize the purchase (lease) of a 19 GT2 to utilize January $8200 lease cash for a 24 month lease. Will I have any issues doing a lease buyout with a 24 month lease? Aside from the larger initial payment (before doing the buyout), are there any other downsides to doing the 24 month lease vs 36?

10. Kyle

Kyle United States Member

Lease cash generally only applies to a 36 month lease as far as I’ve heard

11. leecm

Apparently that changed for the January 2019 incentives. They added 24 month $8200. I confirmed it with two different dealers. I'm just concerned that the buyout clause has somehow changed.

12. Kyle

Kyle United States Member

Oh wow, good stuff! Looks like they added that for the 2018s too, Makes me wish I had held off buying my 2018 another week...

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  13. leecm

While KIA sent out the printouts with the 24 month incentive, the system still isn't showing it. My dealer doesn't want to do the deal until it is in the system. Another dealer I've been in contact with said as long as its on the printout they would do the deal and take it up with kia after the fact. I guess I will have to wait for the incentive to hit the system before I move forward.

14. Djones56

Djones56 United States New Member

How did I do on this? Seems like there’s more room but not sure. What do you think? 2019 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD ceramic with red interior.

Attached Files:

15. sungyu choi

sungyu choi United States Newish Member

This is pretty good..
    What dealership is this?

16. Djones56

Kia of Naperville in Illinois

17. Chark

Chark United States Newish Member

24 month Residual? Money Factor? Potential buyers want to know!

[edit] found it in the later worksheet attachment
    56% residual
    .00210 MF (5.04%)

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  18. Djones56

Is that a decent buy?

19. Chark

Chark United States Newish Member

It may be for the right person. I'm disappointed that the residual for 2 years is almost the same as the residual for 3 years, but the up side is that when these 2 year leases are up, there should be a supply of affordable used Stingers available for purchase. The higher lease cash for the 24 month term means that the lease payments are almost equal, regardless of the length of the lease. If you were going to lease for the cash and then buy out the lease, it could be a very good deal.

20. Jewonee

Jewonee United States New Member

2018 Stinger Premium AWD
    24 months lease with 10,000 miles/yr

MSRP: $40,275
    Selling price: $35,550
    Incentives: -$11,200
    MF: 0.0023
    Residual value: $20540.25
    Gross Cap: $37,811.12
    Net Cap: $27,015.56

Monthly Payment: $407

I just got a formal offer from a KIA dealer in WA, but I think the monthly payment with tax should be around $350.
    Am I right?

Draft saved Draft deleted