kia stinger store

Never had a car that turned so many heads.

heyheyal

Central NJ
“Very Nice”

SomeBlondeGuy

Ontario, Canada
A couple of weeks ago I was driving down a street and a guy in his early twenties on the sidewalk, looking like his jaw dropped, said "holy sh!t!" as he was admiring my Korean-badged Stinger.
My car was even unusually dirty (I try to keep it clean, but it rained earlier in the day).

Jacques

STL Stinger Club
Saint Charles, MO
^^^Yeah it's funny, mine can be grimy as hell, yet random people will STILL gawk at it. :D

jalcala

Orlando Area
Yeah was with the wife shopping at a local store and watched an older fella walk up to the car and stare at, then walk beside it on the way to his car. He spent so much time looking at my car as he walked his wife gave him a look, like "What the hell are you doing?"

OhioStateStinger

The other day I saw there was hope for future generations.

I had just pulled in to the park for my son's flag football practice. Several kids on bikes (9-11 yr olds i am guessing) were riding by as I was walking away from the car.

"Hey mister!! Is that a Stinger????"
Yes it is!
"GT?"
Yep!
"That car is awesome!!!!"

That kid was raised properly!

Blueangel

Yesterday, I was unloading bags from the back seat with my car parked in a single garage but garage door open. The ups guy yelled at me driving by, “Damn Ms. West, that car is hot”. I was laughing because the only part that was exposed was the rear.
Also, when I park in my patients driveway, it’s hard to get them to focus on treatment when all they want to do is stare out their window at the car. Makes for an interesting therapy session, but hey, whatever expedites the healing process lol

Last edited:

Flameangel

2500 Posts Club!
Geelong, Victoria
A couple of days ago, I came from a shop and noticed a guy peering at the car, as I approached he said " that's a rather exciting looking car, what is it " so I told him, his parting comment was " have fun ", he looked to be sixties.

Today after parking in front of the seven eleven, go inside and the young guy behind the counter says " what car is that ? " so I told him and he smiled and said " nice car "

bearstinger

Frederick, MD
I get either a wow nice car, the stare, or the , while driving look, a white hair female is driving that car! Many thumbs up.

A guy at the marina, diving a $150000 s tesla even said that is one sweet car! He did take me for a ride, hp 900! He does financial for a car dealer, said for the price point you can't beat it!

Ron

NYC
Getting gas yesterday in my 2020 white GT2 AWD when the owner of the Mobil station says "Is that a Stinger?
"he asked me how much it cost then he said you would have to spend at least $15,000.00 more to get some thing comparable from Germany. I never get bored with all the looks and questions.

Casey

"Oh my god, I am sorry the thing just said "grey Kia" and this does not look like a Kia, it's so nice!"
-The girl bringing our curbside stuff out at Target.

I thought it was odd that she was coming up to the front of the car to deliver the packages, but she was checking the badge cuz theres none in the back haha.

I love this car.

Ron

NYC
Yesterday while my wife was shopping for a tree a man comes over to admire my white GT2 and after showing him the entire car we started talking behind the car and the funny part was as were talking the trunk kept opening and opening until i had to ask him to move.
Anyway a cute story.
And yes everyday i get looks and questions about the car...come on we love it.

Last edited:

cncBilly

1000 Posts Club!
North Vancouver
Yesterday while my wife was shopping for a tree a man comes over to admire my white GT2 and after showing him the entire car we started talking behind the car and the funny part was as were talking the trunk kept opening and opening until i had to ask him to move.
Anyway a cute story.
Unlock the car and you won’t have the hatch dance. :thumbup:

Nasscar

1000 Posts Club!
Perth, Western Australia
Anyway a cute story.
I had to turn this feature off so when I walked past it in the garage, it wouldn't open up and hit my garage door.

Jacques

STL Stinger Club
Saint Charles, MO
Anyway a cute story.

lol, if I had a nickel for everytime someone asked me about my Stinger, I'd be able to buy a mod for free. :D But yes, I enjoy answering questions about the car!

Jacques

STL Stinger Club
Saint Charles, MO
I had to turn this feature off so when I walked past it in the garage, it wouldn't open up and hit my garage door.
That's the one feature I wish I have in the GT2 that I don't have in the GT1. On the other hand, I would hate to have to turn it off while in the garage, so maybe for me that's a blessing in disguise I suppose. :)

Never owned a neck-breaker like this before. I've noticed even the homeless people panhandling at red lights trying to figure out what it is :laugh:. I drive for work out to farms and no farmer has yet to believe me that it's a Kia.

Jacques

STL Stinger Club
Saint Charles, MO
No its a cool feature, especially when shopping and your hands are full.

That's why I'm envious I don't have it. :( I can't even get the parts to install it myself or the dealership either, which I find odd. Ticks me off my wife's Sorento has this feature. :p