kia stinger store

Masterclass for newbies

Pezzy

I've gone up to 20s on mine, and I'm in Perth. I daily drive mine all around with no issues. If you're worried about potholes you could stick to 19s and just go wider but I think at most just don't splurge on super expensive wheels for your own piece of mind.

I dropped mine on H&R springs, I would suggest you *don't* do that if you've got lots of uneven terrain. I can scrape the odd Macca's carpark if not careful so potholes would be tough.

I'm on the stock bi-modal too, completely agree however I don't have an answer for you.

If you want some more speed the most reliable seems to be the JB4 piggyback ECU. If you'd like a tune and want to stick local you want Unichip. They're actually in Victoria so you might have some luck.

Hope that helps mate.
That helps alot! I think ill go up to 20s for sure but defs not dropping the ride lower, we have 1 tuner (horsepower factory) who advertise the tune but I spoke with em and they use a mix of spark plugs, air intake, catback and unichip(I think) to gain you about 150 hp for close to $5000 which is outrages.

Navalus

Toronto
Make sure you get a proper wheel alignment after the install. Preferable straight after.

The Eibach springs will drop your car around 5mm lower at the rear then the drop at the front
Drop is around 25mm at front 30mm at rear.
For H&R and Kings springs you would have to ask the others. Couldn't be happier with mine.
How is the ride quality after Eibach spring install? I really don't want a bumpy ride and have heard if you don't replace the stock shocks, you will get a bumpier ride. Also, does lowering the car void part of your warranty? Here in Toronto, I see the dealers are offering Eibach springs, so I figured if they are selling it and allowing their service department to install it, it should not void the warranty in any way. Waiting on delivery of my GT2 AWD, hopefully gettting this weekend.

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

PGW

Newish Member
So i had this thought that it might be a good idea to allow the newbies to ask us more experienced members about anything they want to know about their car. Maybe a question that has already been discussed in a thread before but they have not found or read it yet, thats ok. I would suggest the more experienced be nice and help out maybe with a link or two. Either way we can get warm and fuzzies over it with a bonding session lol.
So to all the newbies, ask away!
Just ordered a gt stinger in aug. Has anyone any idea as to when I may get delivery. Dealer said 6 mnths

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Just ordered a gt stinger in aug. Has anyone any idea as to when I may get delivery. Dealer said 6 mnths
Going by Aussie reports of experience on here, longer. The most recent one, a couple of weeks ago, got theirs in eight months, if I recall correctly.

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Ozstung

5000 Posts Club!
Western Sydney.
Ive heard 8 months as well.

Ozstung

5000 Posts Club!
Western Sydney.
when i have the plan of changing the other car, what would i choose, totally new car or used car but still very good?
Either you have a 7 year warranty or at least 3 on a used.