kia stinger store

how many miles does your stinger got?

2019 GT, bought brand new in Fed-2019 and im about to hit 55K. I drive to work every weekday 45 miles one way. I am moving in two weeks and my drive will be 3 miles. I am beyond excited and cannot wait until I dont have to do oil changes constantly and change the spark plugs non stop.

SIMONGUEY

hayward ca
2019 GT, bought brand new in Fed-2019 and im about to hit 55K. I drive to work every weekday 45 miles one way. I am moving in two weeks and my drive will be 3 miles. I am beyond excited and cannot wait until I dont have to do oil changes constantly and change the spark plugs non stop.
how often do you change your plugs?

Deviate

Stinger Enthusiast
Venice, Florida
2018 hitting 43k soon picked it up at 28 and change

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

AusStinger

Stinger Enthusiast
Sydney, Australia
1 year under my belt and only 7,000KM ( ~4,300MI )

Bloody COVID restrictions.......

SIMONGUEY

hayward ca

SIMONGUEY

hayward ca
1 year under my belt and only 7,000KM ( ~4,300MI )

Bloody COVID restrictions.......
what's crazy is that i actually started driving a lot more with covid restrictions up! i miss the empty highways :cry: got everywhere pretty fast.

My daily for the past 15 years was a Tacoma with 250k miles. Broke down and bought a '22 GT2 last month, 450 miles.
damn! what year Tacoma was it?

AtomicGTL

Ontario, Canada
18 GT limited, sitting at 76000km (47k miles)

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

SIMONGUEY

hayward ca
kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

SIMONGUEY

hayward ca

NIU_Huskies

How do you rotate the tires? Left-right? Is that possible/necessary?
I bought a 2nd set of stock GT2 AWD wheels and tires. So right now I have four of the front wheels and tires on my car for a square setup. When these tires are no longer good, I'll put the four rear wheels and tires on.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
I bought a 2nd set of stock GT2 AWD wheels and tires. So right now I have four of the front wheels and tires on my car for a square setup. When these tires are no longer good, I'll put the four rear wheels and tires on.
Interesting. Why don't you run the wider tires in the summer and the narrower tires in the winter?