kia stinger store

how many miles does your stinger got?

DoctorStiches

Stinger Enthusiast
I
2018 GT2 RWD My Michelin's PS4's that it came with unrolled the tread on rears at around 16,000 miles and the fronts were coming loose. No hard driving at all. Michelin agreed they were rated at 30,000 miles and gave me 49% on new tires. With discounts I spent $618 or so for a new set of 4 Michelin staggered tires. These are all season rated at 45,000 miles. I'm okay with that.
Wish I got that deal I made it 22k on stock tires

Swam1369

Newish Member
out of the blue just got curious to see how many miles you guys have added to your precious batmobiles.

currently rocking 53000 miles.. just hit this baby on my 2018 GT
Bought my 2019 Stinger GT new in October 2020….I’m at 24,800 miles. I’m racking these miles up pretty quick because of my job. Hopefully this car can hold up to the abuse I put it through everyday for a couple more years. Anyone hit a 100k and if so curious to know how the car has handled thus far.

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Swam1369

Newish Member
Bought my 2019 Stinger GT new in October 2020….I’m at 24,800 miles. I’m racking these miles up pretty quick because of my job. Hopefully this car can hold up to the abuse I put it through everyday for a couple more years. Anyone hit a 100k and if so curious to know how the car has handled thus far.

stingeradmr

green river utah
no major issues. rotors at 12,000 miles turned by Kia, problem came back, they replaced the rotors and it came back. So I replaced the pads and its been fine. wear on the driver seat, they replaced one time only. cracked paint on the roof on the plastic rain diverters they replaced. they replaced one coil on #4. At this posting I'm at 121,000 miles and retiring in 2 weeks so mileage will go down alot. so nothing to major

Swam1369

Newish Member
no major issues. rotors at 12,000 miles turned by Kia, problem came back, they replaced the rotors and it came back. So I replaced the pads and its been fine. wear on the driver seat, they replaced one time only. cracked paint on the roof on the plastic rain diverters they replaced. they replaced one coil on #4. At this posting I'm at 121,000 miles and retiring in 2 weeks so mileage will go down alot. so nothing to major
That’s pretty impressive. I’m hoping I will see the same longevity with my vehicle. I put around 5k miles a month on my vehicle give or take.

Robilar

2019 with just about 6000km on it

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Kimberly Lazarski

Maine
2022 (pardon the typo) with just over 2500 miles on it. The only issue so far is the cameras were miscalibrated from the get-go, and I still need to take it in to get that checked. I wish I could realign the cameras myself.

Last edited:
kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

ht_addict

Bought my 2020, 14mths ago. She has just over 25k km.