kia stinger store

Has anyone seen any Stingers in the wild?

JSolo

Stinger Enthusiast
Chicago
I had to review my dash cam for a possible turn on red violation at a different intersection (thought I came to a complete stop before the line... For some reason certainty was in a fog. I did come to a full and complete stop).

Anyways, here's the little bugger. Even has a stupid (student?) driver sticker.

video

1633120584531.png
1633120660435.png

Hard to tell if it's just a hole in the muffler, no muffler, or what. Who knows what kids do these days for noise...

Last edited:

Vonrichthofen

I had one kid pull up next to me on the highway and just ride along next to me for about two miles. He had a little Honda with the wheels at a 45 degree angle and it looked like bad shocks the way it bounced around. It looked lowered as well. It was what we used to call a “JC Whitney Special”. He had a WRX type air scoop glued to the hood, but it didn’t fit quite right, chrome flames glued to the front fenders, and the kicker!- fake dual exhaust pipes glued to the bottoms of the rear doors! Like we used to say back in the day, “If it don’t go, chrome it!”

JSolo

Stinger Enthusiast
Chicago
Ha! Jcwhitney... That's a name from the past. They used to have a warehouse somewhere near downtown chicago.

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

ShannonC

2500 Posts Club!
It's another Stinger day! Snow White Pearl in Parramatta and Silky Silver in Rose Hill.
Screenshot_20211008-123410_Video Player.jpg Screenshot_20211008-123523_Video Player.jpg

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
This evening, getting gassed up for tomorrow's run to LA. Stupid camera focused on the rain drops. Grrr. I hit the windshield washer, and nothing came out (which is another story, here, What did you do to your Kia Stinger today?). The gal was certainly sharp looking: I tried to be surreptitious in my picture taking, so's not to annoy or alarm her. And when I checked the pics closely, I saw that her car came from the same dealership that I got mine from, Jerry Seiner.
stinger 122a bungler costco.JPG stinger 122b bungler costco.JPG stinger 122c bungler costco.JPG

AtomicGTL

Ontario, Canada
MerlintheMad

nhcowboy28

2500 Posts Club!
Alpharetta, GA
61C45D68-0BBD-4B60-AB87-BEB8F6A96B0C.jpeg “Scorpion” hgw 9 downtown Alpharetta.

ShannonC

2500 Posts Club!
First day of "freedom" from being locked down for 106 days. Two sightings on Victoria Rd, Ceramic Grey just south of Gladesville Bridge followed by Snow White Pearl (black wheels, stinger side stripe, black rear spoiler) southbound at Ryde.
Screenshot_20211011-183402_Video Player.jpg Screenshot_20211011-183601_Video Player.jpg

Flameangel

2500 Posts Club!
Geelong, Victoria
Flame, your Micro Blue really is the most stunning colour! Probably partly due to your ceramic coating and having always been treated with loving care. Much respect to you! :thumbup:
Thank you for your kind words, yes I love the colour and always try to keep her looking nice and clean. My hubby says I’m doing a better job keeping the car spotless than the house :laugh:

Flameangel

2500 Posts Club!
Geelong, Victoria
Snow White Pearl in background of a news bulletin tonight. Seems there was a stabbing in a Sydney suburb which police are treating as a "domestic violence incident". The victim, a male, will make a recovery and a female is in custody.
View attachment 63797
She probably lost it after he took off in her beloved Stinger without her permission ?

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!