Has anyone seen any Stingers in the wild?

iclicku

Stinger Enthusiast
Federal Way, WA
Besides owning the Stinger, I have yet to see another one in my area besides the ones at dealerships. I am in the Kent/Fedway area of WA. Anyone seeing them around in their respective areas?

I am always on the lookout trying to find them...mainly because they are so nice to look at...lol

Stinger GT SS

5000 Posts Club!
Sydney, NSW
Only 1, I spotted it heading in the opposite direction on the freeway it was Pearl White, unfortunately I was not in mine at the time.

Euljiro1ga

Seoul, South Korea
I bet I was not in your question's target audience - but yeah, I see a fair bit of Stingers on the road, I'd say about 10 in the past 3 weeks. In fact, there's another Stinger in my university parking lot.

I always check them out, and every time I see one in a different color than mine, I always say to myself... that's color is way nicer, I should have gone for that red, that black, that white...

GuyManDude

Central NJ
Besides owning the Stinger, I have yet to see another one in my area besides the ones at dealerships. I am in the Kent/Fedway area of WA. Anyone seeing them around in their respective areas?

I am always on the lookout trying to find them...mainly because they are so nice to look at...lol
I got mine on 12/9 and was the first one in my region to have one. I was at the dealer today and learned I am still the only one. I can’t wait until I see another on the road already.

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
Nada , but I think I saw a Fisker !! :laugh::laugh::laugh: only other one I saw was in Acapulco and it was a test drive !

Last edited:

Kazz

Texas Stinger Swarm
STL Stinger Club
Illinois
Thought I saw one, but it was a test drive. LOL

jwhollan

Cincinnati, OH
Not yet, but I'm always looking. The dealer 5 miles from my house sold their blue GT, and the dealer 20 miles from my house has already sold a black GT2, a red GT2, and a silver base 2.0. Have not seen any of these 4 out on the roads though, but unless they were sold to non-locals, they are out there somewhere!

There will be a 5th one out on the roads here tonight though.... Just got the call my Blue GT2 arrived! Gonna be longest day of work ever......

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Not yet, but I'm always looking. The dealer 5 miles from my house sold their blue GT, and the dealer 20 miles from my house has already sold a black GT2, a red GT2, and a silver base 2.0. Have not seen any of these 4 out on the roads though, but unless they were sold to non-locals, they are out there somewhere!

There will be a 5th one out on the roads here tonight though.... Just got the call my Blue GT2 arrived! Gonna be longest day of work ever......
When are you getting it?? :geek:

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada

oh ya !! thats a really good feeling ! congratulations !!

virgochick

Newish Member
I have not seen any other Stingers in my area (Reno, NV). Have no idea if the local Kia dealer has sold any as I leased mine through a California dealer. I was at lunch today and while at a stop light a guy in a Lexus SUV in the lane next to me pointed at my car and gave me a huge thumbs up and grin. LOL.

Jojo_505

Newish Member
None except the 1 I have. It’s been the only 1 sold/bought here. There were 2 at the dealership, and the 1 I bought was the only GT the dealer had, the other was a 2.0. I like having the only one on the road. To many just waters down the cool and unique factor.

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
None except the 1 I have. It’s been the only 1 sold/bought here. There were 2 at the dealership, and the 1 I bought was the only GT the dealer had, the other was a 2.0. I like having the only one on the road. To many just waters down the cool and unique factor.
Where is here ? add your location :thumbup: