kia stinger store

Has anyone seen any Stingers in the wild?

Deviate

Stinger Enthusiast
Venice, Florida
Slightly better pic with the new wheels.
Edit....oops...wasn't looking at what thread i posted this in. So umm yea its mine.

Attachments

• 20210928_145350~01.jpg
    20210928_145350~01.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

eljay

Stinger Enthusiast
SoCal

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
I'm with Grump and JSolo. Better to be overcautious when you are vastly increasing your audience or showing photos of strangers' cars, as we do in an online forum.

Old article, but interesting:
Should You Bother Obscuring Your License Plates In Photos?
I like the rules at the end.
Explain it, please: what is the "daaanguuur" of having a license plate on the Net? This just seems seriously paranoid.

JSolo

Stinger Enthusiast
Chicago
^^If some leo was to review your posts about driving at felonious speeds, providing your license plate only makes it that much easier to identify. Don't you value your privacy?

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Intelliburn

Central Ohio
^^If some leo was to review your posts about driving at felonious speeds, providing your license plate only makes it that much easier to identify. Don't you value your privacy?
I don’t do most social media (except LinkedIn and that is too much. Although I do this forum too if that counts) and never have. The amount of info you can get online is unreal. Unfortunately, privacy is disappearing. The best thing people can do is minimize their online footprint.

JSolo

Stinger Enthusiast
Chicago
I've been online in some form or other since the early 90's, before there was "internet". Someone early on reinforced the concept of maintaining one's anonymity online. That is, don't post your name, address, phone number, dob, ssn, or other personal information. You never know what weirdos are out there or may decide to stalk you. This idea has kept with me. I have a fb account but the last posting there was probably 8 years ago. No instagram, twatter, tic tack or others. Sadly much of today's youth doesn't realize anything posted online is permanent.

I often use craigslist as a sort of local garage sale platform. Never give out my actual phone number, instead use a google voice provided number.

Grump

Ontario, Canada
Damn. You ruined that picture. I "like" that you posted a pic, but really, what is up with this license plate panic?
The number of ppl with access to the North American license plate DB has got to be staggering. I don't want my name and address on the internet, it's that simple. I also have personalized plates that play on my real name.
Is that Fairmont? We take our Boxer there, sometimes in the Stinger ... wouldn't that have been a hoot - a set outside!
Indeed it is!

ShannonC

2500 Posts Club!
Snow White Pearl in background of a news bulletin tonight. Seems there was a stabbing in a Sydney suburb which police are treating as a "domestic violence incident". The victim, a male, will make a recovery and a female is in custody.
20210930_182718.jpg

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Deviate

Stinger Enthusiast
Venice, Florida
75 S today near exit 200.
She looked over but no real acknowledgement. After i passed i dropped my window and waved because im nice like that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211001-002521_Nexar.jpg
    Screenshot_20211001-002521_Nexar.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 19

JSolo

Stinger Enthusiast
Chicago
This was a new one for me. I'm in the outside (slow) lane, minding my own business. Some yout (from my cousin vinny...) pulls up next to me in some sh!tbox with a fart can. It's mid afternoon, rush hour traffic around here (really, it starts about 1300), so i'm taking my time getting up to speed. Anyway, he proceeds to make as much noise as possible (my windows are closed). :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Vonrichthofen

This was a new one for me. I'm in the outside (slow) lane, minding my own business. Some yout (from my cousin vinny...) pulls up next to me in some sh!tbox with a fart can. It's mid afternoon, rush hour traffic around here (really, it starts about 1300), so i'm taking my time getting up to speed. Anyway, he proceeds to make as much noise as possible (my windows are closed). :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I’ve had several boneheaded youngsters in those WRXs with the giant spoiler ride my ass trying to get me to race. Just because I drive a Stinger doesn’t mean I want to race every car I encounter.