kia stinger store

Has anyone seen any Stingers in the wild?

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Waaay off on that one! Maybe he turned it into the best minivan ‘sleeper’ anyone has ever seen! Lol
I was slowly doing that to my '94 Voyager (which was a unicorn with 5 on the floor): but then the Stinger came along.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
My first sighting of a custom wrap. "Wow House" is a local real estate company. :D Funny thing: this is the same section or freeway (within a few hundred yards) as the last time I shot a Stinger while driving: and the same friend was with me as last time: I told him that I'm assigning his presence as the common denominator: and when I want to see Stingers in the wild while driving, I'll get together with him. (and he said that so far the only Stingers he's seen are driving with me, so, if he wants to see more Stingers he's going to ask me to drive him around :p)
stinger 110a i-15 7200 s.JPG stinger 110b i-15 7200 s.JPG

Last edited:
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Ric 'Ochet

01911BCF-B1D4-47D8-88EE-BEFEE758E3B2.jpeg

Ric 'Ochet

(What are you driving?) That Base looks like it replaced the headlights with LEDs. Silky Silver, nice rare capture. :D
I’m in my GTS, took the shot from the phone mount. Silver is hard to find!

Ric 'Ochet

Deviate

Venice, Florida
Ok forum posse...Saw 2 today ripping down 75 south just past Clark Rd in Sarasota, around 5:30pm a red and a white. Both continued on past Laurel. (I wasn't in mine) Anyone on here? If so PM me so we can hook up and talk.
rides.
Saw another White in Orlando today as well in a parking lot in Haines City.
On a different note, drove all the way to Syracuse, ran around for 7 days, drove all the way back and only saw 1! A Black one in D.C. area. Well... until i hit home turf today.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Well, August is as good as over. August set a new monthly wild sighting record of 12 in one month: the last one was today, a White southbound on 4800 West as I was passing Glenmoor golf course: I gave whoever it was a thumb up (on my bicycle).

Deviate

Venice, Florida
I notice that from a lot of stock Stingers driven by women. Not sure why. Very strange. My evidence is of course anecdotal.
It does carry some weight though. Nothing wrong with observations. I run across it quite often.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Shame! Usually I'd park next to another Stinger, but not when they're parked like this.
View attachment 62510
The Stinger is fine: well over and in the end spot (a bit exposed to passing traffic, though): it's that black "thing" that's parked poorly.

Deviate

Venice, Florida

eljay

Stinger Enthusiast
SoCal
What part of SoCal?
Whittier.
The Stinger is fine: well over and in the end spot (a bit exposed to passing traffic, though): it's that black "thing" that's parked poorly.
The camera angle of the photo doesn't quite show how crooked the Stinger on the right parked, and, in any case, those are wide spaces, so there's no excuse for a wheel touching the lines. But you're right, the black one is also crooked in the slot.

davebo

Stinger Enthusiast
Rockville, MD
Maybe the black car started it then it daisy chained, and the car in-between left in the meantime. I'm really stretching to give any Stinger owner the benefit of the doubt :)