kia stinger store

3D Printed Snorkel Swap

Rakker

Virginia
So I have a set of blue ducts left over from the first batch. Anyone interested? The custom color makes these $60 + shipping, but they will come freshly Lysoled, free of charge :cool:

View attachment 39495

How much for that can of Lysol in the pic? :laugh::rofl::eek::D

Hyperjetta

Just curious, has anyone checked their intakes after a car wash with these on? I'm interested in potentially jumping on the second batch, but I'm concerned that the intakes would be super soaked after a car wash as a result.
I have been checking periodically after driving in the rain and have not seen any water in the airbox. As far as the car wash, I haven't taken it through an auto wash, but when I've washed it in my driveway I checked and there was no water, although I did try to avoid spraying directly into it.

Hyperjetta

Hyperjetta

Hope everyone is doing well. For those of you that were interested I am back to being able to fill orders. There were a few weeks there where PETG filament was nowhere to be found.

For those that got ducts already, any trouble or questions? Feedback?

Gtecko

Stinger Enthusiast
Halifax, NS
Hope everyone is doing well. For those of you that were interested I am back to being able to fill orders. There were a few weeks there where PETG filament was nowhere to be found.

do you know if we would have an issue using USPS to Canada these days ?

Danny5

Well, I filled up the Stinger 4 weeks ago, and still have half a tank. So... Not a lot to talk about at the moment... :rofl:

mhal8876

Stinger Enthusiast
Oxnard, CA

PM sent! need a set.

Hyperjetta

do you know if we would have an issue using USPS to Canada these days ?
Not that I know of, but I haven't shipped to anyone in Canada directly yet. The last time I checked USPS wanted $35 or something like that. PM me your postal code if you're interested and I can shop around for you.

Razer

Can you email me with a quote in canada for shipping a set in red... galingy2k@gmail.com

Hyperjetta

Hello, do you have any currently available?
Yeah definitely. Shoot me a PM with what color you would like and your zip code so I can get you a shipping quote.

Tylerandrews

Cedar Rapids
As an overall update, the weather is looking good for me to be able to pull the front off and get some pictures. Maybe if I get a helper I can even give you guys a video of how to put them in.

For those who are waiting for a set, I am going to make sure your copies are printed and ready to go before anyone pays for them. If all goes well I should be able to start sending them out sometime next week.

Here's a look at a finished duct with the smoother finish (in PLA still).

View attachment 38095
How much for a pair of these?

Dopacak

Hi @Hyperjetta , Did you ever consider releasing an STL? I'm in Australia and shipping parts around the world isnt really financially viable and have a 3D printer at home, would love to print a set! Thanks

Camoguy

Hey Hyperjetta, just started reading your thread. Pretty cool. I am working on making some "ram air scoops" as well. Once I get some measurements I will start my 3D designing. I don't have my stinger as of yet, it is on order and going slow because of the chip shortage. Anyhow, I am curious how your scoops have held up and if you learned anything new with the year of use? When you were making your ducts last year , I was cranking out PPE for health workers. I had to laugh when I got to the part when you couldn't find any PETG fillament. It was probably us makers burning it all up making face shields. I have three ultimakers and want to prototype a few things for the Stinger. I will post what I am up to soon as I get started.

General_Vodka

1000 Posts Club!
Moon
Hey Hyperjetta, just started reading your thread. Pretty cool. I am working on making some "ram air scoops" as well. Once I get some measurements I will start my 3D designing. I don't have my stinger as of yet, it is on order and going slow because of the chip shortage. Anyhow, I am curious how your scoops have held up and if you learned anything new with the year of use? When you were making your ducts last year , I was cranking out PPE for health workers. I had to laugh when I got to the part when you couldn't find any PETG fillament. It was probably us makers burning it all up making face shields. I have three ultimakers and want to prototype a few things for the Stinger. I will post what I am up to soon as I get started.
i have his version 1.0 and they still are ok. The improvements in the new versions are good but I do not like the look of the vt style ones. like the stealth look of mine more.