• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - Facebook and Instagram. Something new is coming for Stinger drivers... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

Will/would/have you rebadge(d) your Stinger?

Will/would/have you rebadge(d) your Stinger?

• Yes. I have rebadged my Stinger, or likely will do so in the future

Votes: 412 82.4%
  • No. I have not rebadged my Stinger, nor am I likely to do so in the future

Votes: 88 17.6%

• Total voters

Scorpi

I’m trying to find out if the 2022 Stingers have holes under the front emblem. I’m rebadging and finished the rear and now want to take off the front emblem. I’m reading mixed reviews on if there are hole under the badge or not. Again this is a 2022 Stinger. Thanks

Robilar

I’m trying to find out if the 2022 Stingers have holes under the front emblem. I’m rebadging and finished the rear and now want to take off the front emblem. I’m reading mixed reviews on if there are hole under the badge or not. Again this is a 2022 Stinger. Thanks

The post above yours addresses your question?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Mike810

I would love to have the big Stinger script on the trunk to replace the Kia emblem. Not that i mind the Kia emblem. I just think the big Stinger emblem is so cool. I would not attempt to replace it myself though and not sure who I would trust to do it properly.

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Transmetal

Stinger Enthusiast
Apparently, some people are rebadging non Kia Stingers lol :)

Got a kick outta this, especially as a former Pontiac Grand Prix owner. They added all those badges but left the terrible center grand prix on the trunk lid. Real grand prix owners know that's the first one you ditch.

It's a stolen car but obviously somebody really, really likes the gt-line badges. When you 4 cylinder guys look for stock badging and can't find anything, here's why.
IMG_20211221_052531077.jpg
IMG_20211221_052641931.jpg
IMG_20211221_052602110.jpg IMG_20211221_052553489.jpg
IMG_20211221_052613229.jpg