kia stinger store

What did you pay for your Kia Stinger?

photoguy007

New 2021 GT1 RWD. $39,905 + $749 doc fee + tax/title/license.

How’d I do? I was debating between getting a 2021 GT1 or waiting for a decent deal on a 2022 GT-Line but I said YOLO and pulled the trigger.
Congrats! Sweet ride!

I was contemplating the same, but I'm a fan of Turbo 4's, and knew a mild tune would wake it up. Plus I'm road tripping a bit, so wanted the highway mpg, my best so far is 34.4 mpg.

JJSANT

Newish Member
New 2022 GT-Line RWD for about $35,800+tax/title/license+$599 "dealership security addon" in Southern California. Not the greatest savings, but for a brand new model, figure it's decent.

jrich05

Newish Member
Congrats! Sweet ride!

I was contemplating the same, but I'm a fan of Turbo 4's, and knew a mild tune would wake it up. Plus I'm road tripping a bit, so wanted the highway mpg, my best so far is 34.4 mpg.
Saw your post about getting a GT-Line with sun and sound package for $32k - I strongly considered basically that same deal from a small town dealer (I wonder if it was the same one) before deciding on the GT1.

I’m pleasantly surprised by the fuel economy of the 3.3T so far. Peaked at 31mpg for a consistent stretch on the 2 hour highway drive home from the dealer. Around town I’m getting 19-20, virtually all city driving.

photoguy007

Saw your post about getting a GT-Line with sun and sound package for $32k - I strongly considered basically that same deal from a small town dealer (I wonder if it was the same one) before deciding on the GT1.

I’m pleasantly surprised by the fuel economy of the 3.3T so far. Peaked at 31mpg for a consistent stretch on the 2 hour highway drive home from the dealer. Around town I’m getting 19-20, virtually all city driving.
When I saw the listing, was a no-brainer. Didn't feel I was missing out on the Stinger experience. With the upgraded stock 19's and mild tune, It's perfect!. The handling is simply amazing, and love the mid-range kick in the pants!

I would consider an Orange GTS in the future.

31mpg is really good for 3.3T! Happy you got what you wanted, did you get Sun & Sound?

jrich05

Newish Member
When I saw the listing, was a no-brainer. Didn't feel I was missing out on the Stinger experience. With the upgraded stock 19's and mild tune, It's perfect!. The handling is simply amazing, and love the mid-range kick in the pants!

I would consider an Orange GTS in the future.

31mpg is really good for 3.3T! Happy you got what you wanted, did you get Sun & Sound?
I would have been happy with the 2.0T as well in terms of performance. There a few key features on the GT1 made me lean that way, in addition to the engine, like ventilated+memory seats, and the 19” wheels by default (thought about doing what you did - are you simply keeping the 18” wheels or did you sell them?)

Yes, the GT1 trim by default comes with the sun and sound features.

photoguy007

I would have been happy with the 2.0T as well in terms of performance. There a few key features on the GT1 made me lean that way, in addition to the engine, like ventilated+memory seats, and the 19” wheels by default (thought about doing what you did - are you simply keeping the 18” wheels or did you sell them?)

Yes, the GT1 trim by default comes with the sun and sound features.
I understand, I miss memory seats, smart cruise, and collision avoidance.

Sold my 18's in one day. Totally lucked out on the 19's on CL, seeing Stingers around these parts are limited. They only had 7000 miles, paid $900 for the set with tires.

Silent Knight

$44k Cdn. for a used 2019 Stinger GT Limited - loaded. And dealer threw in re-badging for free. We got $4,500 trade-in for our 2011 Optima EX+ that had 92k on the odo.

ht_addict

$44k Cdn. for a used 2019 Stinger GT Limited - loaded. And dealer threw in re-badging for free. We got $4,500 trade-in for our 2011 Optima EX+ that had 92k on the odo.
Nice and welcome. How many kms on it, any pictures?

Silent Knight

Nice and welcome. How many kms on it, any pictures?
20k on the odo. Pics comin' soon - we're literally pickin' it up at the dealer in about an hour from now. And ma nature ain't co-operating...lotta rain, ugh. It's goin' from dealer to my garage today, lol.

Ric 'Ochet

I just purchased a 2019 GT Limited AWD for $24k CAD. it has just under 2000km on it.

thunder grey exterior with red leather interior. Picking it up on Monday of next week.
This sounds like a really, really, REALLY good deal if its not a typo!!

This sounds like a really, really, REALLY good deal if its not a typo!!
That's what I am paying.

Family friend is the VP at the company the car was leased at. They have been paying the lease on the car for a year and a half. The buy out this month was 27k but I offered 24k and they were happy to get it out of their fleet. Car is literally brand new plus a set of winter rims and tires.

Ric 'Ochet

That's what I am paying.

Family friend is the VP at the company the car was leased at. They have been paying the lease on the car for a year and a half. The buy out this month was 27k but I offered 24k and they were happy to get it out of their fleet. Car is literally brand new plus a set of winter rims and tires.
This is a steal then..best deal I’ve seen as I think it’s less than $20k USD..

This is a steal then..best deal I’ve seen as I think it’s less than $20k USD..
Ya I'm quite happy. Got my Ford Edge sold, dealer taking it this week. With what I am making on that its a pretty good deal.

I've been trying to get them to close on the stinger for several months but their company is a mess due to COVID, had to sit and wait. The only upside is that every month they delayed, that's 900 bucks less I had to pay for it and it is not accumulating mileage.

Ric 'Ochet

Ya I'm quite happy. Got my Ford Edge sold, dealer taking it this week. With what I am making on that its a pretty good deal.

I've been trying to get them to close on the stinger for several months but their company is a mess due to COVID, had to sit and wait. The only upside is that every month they delayed, that's 900 bucks less I had to pay for it and it is not accumulating mileage.
Stateside that car on a resale is easily $38k USD. I’m looking at a 2019 GT2 AWD in red with 13,000 miles for about $38k USD now. They’re talking even trade for my 2019 GTS AWD and will swap my exhaust to the new.
I’m only considering bc of the additional technology on the GT2.

Icya

Newish Member
GT RWD model no options... 26k $ out the door
9k off dealer incentives.. had an 11k$ trade in. original price was around 39k
I think I won that trade
socal

Travis Wills

Stinger Enthusiast
GT RWD model no options... 26k $ out the door
9k off dealer incentives.. had an 11k$ trade in. original price was around 39k
I think I won that trade
socal
What model year is that?

Stateside that car on a resale is easily $38k USD. I’m looking at a 2019 GT2 AWD in red with 13,000 miles for about $38k USD now. They’re talking even trade for my 2019 GTS AWD and will swap my exhaust to the new.
I’m only considering bc of the additional technology on the GT2.
Here the top trim version used for 2019 is in that range in CAD as well. Except a lot more mileage.