kia stinger store

What did you pay for your Kia Stinger?

Blueangel

I got mine for 45,000 2020 Indigo Special Edition, though was on sale for 39,000 but working on my credit and had a leftover balance of 10,000.
So not the best, but have wanted one since 2018 and that it's limited I don't mind. So around 55k total but I'll pay it down for a year and then look for a lower rate. From OK.
It’s worth it!!! You’re going to enjoy it for years to come. Car is a beast!!

Stinger4Life

Newish Member
USA
It’s worth it!!! You’re going to enjoy it for years to come. Car is a beast!!
Yea, I'm hoping someday to do the few good bolt-on and pigtail as I really don't want to flash or swap the CPU and get the high 11s. I don't drag so it would be just for fun. Though I haven't read into putting a BOV on these or if there are any issues w/o recirculation. Just love the sound.

jalcala

Orlando Area

huffDC

Newish Member
Just bought today: New 2021 GT RWD $33,200 after incentives, and $38,136 out the door from Koons in Woodbridge VA. Had to go with their financing to get the incentives, but the rate was solid.

heyheyal

Central NJ
Congrats

TheBusch

Just bought today: New 2021 GT RWD $33,200 after incentives, and $38,136 out the door from Koons in Woodbridge VA. Had to go with their financing to get the incentives, but the rate was solid.
Where did the extra $5k come from?

huffDC

Newish Member
Where did the extra $5k come from?
$2600 in tax, $1200 in destination, $900 processing, $230 for tags. Nothing they would budge on. Only extras they tried to push were extended warranties and a $600 detailing package (lol detailing on a brand new car)

heyheyal

Central NJ
So they got you on the double destination eh?
Always negotiate an out the door number and let them figure out how to back everything in. That’s how I always buy my vehicles. Lots of research, forums, and find my price. Stick with that price until someone meets it or move on to another vehicle. No reason to ever pay retail for a vehicle. Plenty of good cars out there.

therican

Newish Member
Always negotiate an out the door number and let them figure out how to back everything in. That’s how I always buy my vehicles. Lots of research, forums, and find my price. Stick with that price until someone meets it or move on to another vehicle. No reason to ever pay retail for a vehicle. Plenty of good cars out there.
mmmkaaay.... just saying they played with the discount numbers and added in another 1200 in destination.. when it's already on the sticker

Paid $48.5k OTD - 2021 Snow White Pearl GT1 RWD w/ red interior. Includes dealers pre-installed BS add-ons for paint and door trim protection got them to reduce from $1.9k to $1.2k, I added Premium 10yr/100k bumper to bumper warranty and 4 yr. prepaid dealer maintenance. Probably not the best deal but... she's mine now!

SoCalSHO

Diamond Bar, Ca
Paid $48.5k OTD - 2021 Snow White Pearl GT1 RWD w/ red interior. Includes dealers pre-installed BS add-ons for paint and door trim protection got them to reduce from $1.9k to $1.2k, I added Premium 10yr/100k bumper to bumper warranty and 4 yr. prepaid dealer maintenance. Probably not the best deal but... she's mine now!
What dealer did you get it from?

Oryan

Hampton Roads, VA
$2600 in tax, $1200 in destination, $900 processing, $230 for tags. Nothing they would budge on. Only extras they tried to push were extended warranties and a $600 detailing package (lol detailing on a brand new car)
Our cars are nice but they still come off Kia lots...Never will I ever let them come near my paint again. Hubby got sucked into the "detailing" package on the K5 and I'm still trying to figure out what they did to the paint to make it look that bad...

What dealer did you get it from?
Citrus Motors in Ontario, Ca - Best dealer experience I have ever had. They were really zero pressure and there was no Finance manager trying to "close" the deal. I asked for discounts here and there and received them every time. Chris Taylor was the salesman, nice guy.