What did you pay for your Kia Stinger?

Davidoyo

Houston, TX
Which dealer did you go with? I'm also in the Houston area, so this gives me hope.
No hope in the Houston area. I called Huffines Kia McKinney in McKinney, TX.
I was initially told I couldn’t order a car because I was more than 50 miles from the dealership, but after talking with the GM that was incorrect. Let me know if you have any issues and I can PM you the GM’s number.

Hiryuu

No hope in the Houston area. I called Huffines Kia McKinney in McKinney, TX.
I was initially told I couldn’t order a car because I was more than 50 miles from the dealership, but after talking with the GM that was incorrect. Let me know if you have any issues and I can PM you the GM’s number.
That would be great, do you mind pming me your deal too? Curious of the full details of OTD pricing, etc.

How did your verb your ask for a order with no deposit??

Davidoyo

Houston, TX
That would be great, do you mind pming me your deal too? Curious of the full details of OTD pricing, etc.

How did your verb your ask for a order with no deposit??
Sure, I will PM you the details.
Also, selling ordered cars at MSRP, no forced dealer options, and no deposit is their policy from what they told me. I just asked what they sell ordered cars for and they provided all those details. Honestly, I don’t know why they require deposits on ordered cars in this market. Because if someone doesn't accept an ordered car, they will just turn around and sell it immediately.

Last edited:

stingerwanter

Las Vegas
Well after reading this thread I know I overpaid. Lol. I bought a used Stinger 2018 GT2 last December with 25k miles for $42,000 out the door in Barrington IL. Guess I didn’t look around enough apparently.
Doesn't seem to be that way, at least in my area, looking like out the door ~42-43k out the door for a 24k miles '18 GT2 near me.

Dukey896

Newish Member
@Bamm1 gave me a great idea to help inform the community what people have paid for their Stinger. So, here it is! Please tell us what you paid, which package your opted for, and where you're located. :)
2023 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD Grand Tourer 59.5k before trade in and 4k down. At 40k now. Went to Bramlet Alabama for it

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

NIU_Huskies

Amazing to me the price difference and incentives in buying a car now vs. late 2019 and early 2020. I understand the market is very different due to supply chains but still...

soflo_nick

Amazing to me the price difference and incentives in buying a car now vs. late 2019 and early 2020. I understand the market is very different due to supply chains but still...
dealers have a lot of ammo when selling cars now low inventory high demand. My Gt-Line had a 5k ADM (Added Dealer Markup) and it just so happened they got 4 of them the day prior. So i legit walked in 10am told them i refused to pay anything but MSRP after a few hrs of back & forth they settled on MSRP. There's ton's of kia dealers in mia/ft laudy area so i had some leverage

Grazilla

Newish Member
What I did to my 2019 GT1 this weekend. New front brake pads and rotors! And 20mm wheel spacers all wheels. Had the steering wheel shake issue, didn't do dealer part's, Bendix aftermarket stuff. So happy brake's are great again, no wobble! havent driven enough yet to feel any change with the wheel spacers on ? anyone experience any change in driving with spacers installed? i would appreciate the input. thank you, scott

stoopid

1000 Posts Club!
Las Vegas, NV
What I did to my 2019 GT1 this weekend. New front brake pads and rotors! And 20mm wheel spacers all wheels. Had the steering wheel shake issue, didn't do dealer part's, Bendix aftermarket stuff. So happy brake's are great again, no wobble! havent driven enough yet to feel any change with the wheel spacers on ? anyone experience any change in driving with spacers installed? i would appreciate the input. thank you, scott
I think you replied to the wrong thread.

bfglitch

I thought this was the what did you do to your car today?
Nope, specifically says

"What did you pay for your Kia Stinger?"​

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

JUMBO PALACE

Central NJ
Late to the party but here goes-

Got my 2019 GTS AWD at a Freehold Dodge this past April. Car had about 21,000 miles on it and was/is in great condition. Cost was $41,000 after they knocked off $500 as a token gesture. Considering the original MSRP was almost 47k and we're living in the carpocalypse, I didn't feel too bad about it. Put down 12k I even got 7k for my trade-in, a 2012 G37 coupe with 150k miles, mods, tints, and a tire light on from not having TPMS sensors in my summer wheels.

A local dealer I was getting service at last week mentioned they have a GTS right now, but it's not nearly as nice as mine. Their website shows it has 39.5k miles and they want $39,800 for it.

Last edited:

razor_ro

Got my 2020 GT LIMITED AWD with extended warranty 10yr/200k km's and red interior for $65k CAD in Sept 2020 (KIA Brampton)... in hindsight, I think I messed up negotiations and also would have passed on the extended warranty (and saved almost ~$5k)

Davidoyo

Houston, TX
Picked up yesterday. 54,890 plus 3k for extras..GT2 RWD Ceramic Silver with Grand Touring package
Were the extras dealer installed markups?