1. PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

What did you do to your Stinger in Australia today?

Discussion in 'Stingers Down Under' started by Ozstung, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Stinger GT SS

Stinger GT SS Australia 2500 Posts Club!

• Like Like x 2
  2. AV8R

AV8R Australia 5000 Posts Club! Staff Member Authorized Vendor Moderator

3. Tinter

Tinter Australia Member

I have been working an a decal concept for some time and I’ve finally got it gone.
    It’s so subtle in the gunmetal colour to match the wheels you hardly notice it.
    Perhaps it should have been done in black?

Attached Files:

4. Manaz

Manaz United States 1000 Posts Club! Staff Member Moderator

Subtle is good!

5. app_master

app_master Australia Stinger Enthusiast Founding Member

Finally put my plates on...
    Stinger BO0Y4 plates on.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Trojan Thunder

Trojan Thunder Australia Newish Member

I’ve given my Stinger a couple of coats of Bowdens Carnuba wax and use Fully Slick regularly,after a quick wash the car is deep and shiny. Wheely clean does a great job on brake dust too and the new formula doesn’t stink anymore. I had a black Toyota 86 and Bowdens kept it looking great, tough with a black car thankfully silver is easier to maintain

7. Manaz

Manaz United States 1000 Posts Club! Staff Member Moderator

I've had my Aurora Black for a day, and it's already looking filthy.

Paint correction and protection being done soon. :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 5000 Posts Club!

I'll remind you here, also, that you need to post pics. We all luuuv pictures! :D (I came here hoping to confirm that your color is "Silky Silver" and not that "other color".;))

9. Trojan Thunder

Trojan Thunder Australia Newish Member

I’ll get pics as soon as the weather is more photogenic I promise. Yes it’s Silky Silver not cement grey

• Like Like x 1
  10. Coast GT

Coast GT Australia Stinger Enthusiast

Do whatever you like whenever it suits you mate. You don’t need to post pics, Merlin is just a bit anal about them and expects everyone else to do the same, but there’s no requirement. Interestingly recently on another thread he had no pictures of his car to post so he posted a picture of dog shit on a trail somewhere in America. Worst case you could stand your bottle of Bowdens Own product near a dog shit and post that I guess or just a random turd picture. The bar isn’t set very high. :p :rofl: :poop:

• Funny Funny x 4
  11. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 5000 Posts Club!

Hey! I did TOO post pics of my car. Did you miss 'em? I promise never to post animal feces again (I stated my "good" reason for doing so, but I take your point).

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nasscar

Nasscar Australia Active Member

I didn't mind the animal poo. It contributed to the (long) story you were telling. ;) Keep up the good posts Merlin.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted