kia stinger store

What did you do to your Kia Stinger today?

Deviate

Venice, Florida

JamesNoBrakes

North
Didn't want to take pics, no good background. Will leave it in the garage tonight and tomorrow and take it out later tomorrow maybe.

Ultimately the idea is to make it look a bit like this, will probably wrap the hood on the Stinger:

01f04ac29290e88697a4370e536593c128e4d1d82b.jpg

Thinking of something like this in the rear window like on my LE, but not sure what to do on the Stinger. Should I go "rebel" for the Stinger? Or go First Order-symbol/FO stormtrooper helmet since the Stinger is "newer"?

IMG_4394.JPG

Deviate

Venice, Florida
Didn't want to take pics, no good background. Will leave it in the garage tonight and tomorrow and take it out later tomorrow maybe.

Ultimately the idea is to make it look a bit like this, will probably wrap the hood on the Stinger:

View attachment 61130

Thinking of something like this in the rear window like on my LE, but not sure what to do on the Stinger. Should I go "rebel" for the Stinger? Or go First Order-symbol/FO stormtrooper helmet since the Stinger is "newer"?

View attachment 61131
Yea, im out on that question. Im not in to Star Wars like most. But as for wrapping the hood, like the idea.

RogueIV

(Reposted since I inadvertently posted in the wrong thread yesterday)
Got and installed a Burger maint free OCC from KDM Warehouse, yesterday. Still don't know how they ship so fast!

My only issue with Burger's can is the oversized worm gear hose clamps it's supplied with. Really should put some properly sized constant tension ones in the kit instead. Only takes a couple mins to install though and I'll just order some proper clamps to clean up the install later.

ChaneRZ

1000 Posts Club!
Bay Area, California
(Reposted since I inadvertently posted in the wrong thread yesterday)
Got and installed a Burger maint free OCC from KDM Warehouse, yesterday. Still don't know how they ship so fast!

My only issue with Burger's can is the oversized worm gear hose clamps it's supplied with. Really should put some properly sized constant tension ones in the kit instead. Only takes a couple mins to install though and I'll just order some proper clamps to clean up the install later.
I didn’t use their clamps. I use the old style c clamp which is better.

Attachments

• DC1F1F25-82B5-4D5B-9948-FF0B277AAAE2.jpeg
    DC1F1F25-82B5-4D5B-9948-FF0B277AAAE2.jpeg
    371.5 KB · Views: 16

RogueIV

I didn’t use their clamps. I use the old style c clamp which is better.
There's nothing old about those and infact thats exactly what I'm going to use but I didn't have the proper size in my shop. Would be nice if they simply included the right size hose clamps to start with.

JamesNoBrakes

North
Yesterday, the side splitters (skirts) and spoiler.

The mudflaps I put on last week are a little wide, but I have wider tires/wheels on order, so they should compliment the more aggressive look nicely and give some decent spray-protection. Same idea with the skirts, they tend to provide some good spray deflection IME on other cars.

IMG_9705 (2).JPG IMG_9707.JPG IMG_9709.JPG IMG_9710.JPG IMG_9711.JPG

Deviate

Venice, Florida
Yesterday, the side splitters (skirts) and spoiler.

The mudflaps I put on last week are a little wide, but I have wider tires/wheels on order, so they should compliment the more aggressive look nicely and give some decent spray-protection. Same idea with the skirts, they tend to provide some good spray deflection IME on other cars.

View attachment 61161 View attachment 61162 View attachment 61163 View attachment 61164 View attachment 61165
Looks good. But didnt you say no pics because of not having a good background? Paking lot looks aaamazing! Hahaha! And a temp tag too! Nothing like going at it right away, pure awesomeness!

JamesNoBrakes

North
Looks good. But didnt you say no pics because of not having a good background? Paking lot looks aaamazing! Hahaha! And a temp tag too! Nothing like going at it right away, pure awesomeness!
Well, I had it in the garage right after I did the exterior stuff, I didn't want to pull it out with the threat of rain.

But I do like to decide and plan what I'm going to do to the car, and get it done as soon as possible. I generally don't change stuff down the road, unless there's a huge reason to do so. So I don't tend to "keep modding".

Last edited:

Spyder168

View attachment 61130

View attachment 61131
IMHO, I don't put stickers on the outside of any of my cars or inside for that matter as they tend to draw the attention away from the car itself, and it looks great as is. But to each his own! Live on and put stickers wherever you want! Lol!

JamesNoBrakes

North
IMHO, I don't put stickers on the outside of any of my cars or inside for that matter as they tend to draw the attention away from the car itself, and it looks great as is. But to each his own! Live on and put stickers wherever you want! Lol!
I generally agree and generally don't do that.

This car however is special:

0166b63b3980f70ad9b99d2f3ba11d48721ee45d5d.jpg