kia stinger store

What did you do to your Kia Stinger today?

Clockwork

Newish Member
I bought my used Stinger GT2 about a month ago. I was having some issues with vibration that ended up being a result of feathered/unevenly worn tires.

I replaced the stock Bridgestone Potenzas with Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4's and ensured alignment and balance was spot on.

heyheyal

Central NJ
Nice. Took her dancing. We did a two step together followed by ceramic coating. 13 hours later and now she’s resting while the coating cures. Out of commission during the coating process. FCB19D80-BF37-4831-A248-BEC67F67E32C.jpeg 359B673C-3524-40BF-9CB3-4DADF43B1D19.jpeg

heyheyal

Central NJ
Gave the Stinger some love today. Full Ceramic Coat. First time I’ve done this. Love how it “pops” in the sunlight. Almost needed sunglasses to look at it
What ceramic coating did you use. Looks great. I’ll post mine after the curing process.

heyheyal

Central NJ
We used Gyeon Quartz One. My brother in law used this three years ago on his M3 and it still looks awesome.
Nice, I tried the Avalon King Armour Shield IX.

A little tib-bit from the news article.

The Fix: Hyundai dealers will replace the Tucsons’ hydraulic ECU for free. The remedy for Stingers is still under development.

Put my vin in and it said “The VIN you entered is invalid”. I have a 2019 and I put the correct vin in.
Sure I like fires just not in my car. :eek:
Go check Kia Canada...I git the same Invalid Reply...Nothing showing on Canadian Site as of Yet!

The Wasp

Newish Member
Got the rattle cans out again today, I decided my Flow Designs Australia Skirt and Diffuser could use a little tweak.
8FD6BD5E-9F89-44F1-890F-04F7A2960C6F.jpg IMG_0126.JPEG
So... red right?
5-10extra Kw for red? ;) :cool:

cncBilly

1000 Posts Club!
North Vancouver

Rakker

Virginia

jalcala

Orlando Area
Well today I ordered the OEM Rebadge small package from KDM Warehouse. Looking forward to removing the KIA badge and center caps with these.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Ceramic coating 36 hrs after application. View attachment 51574
Gorgeous. I nabbed it for my calendar collection folder. The only negative is that white car poking up behind the roof, but, being white, it doesn't compete much.

heyheyal

Central NJ
Gorgeous. I nabbed it for my calendar collection folder. The only negative is that white car poking up behind the roof, but, being white, it doesn't compete much.
Thats mine too. Wife. I’ll nab another tomorrow when she’s at work!!! Hahaha and clean the wheels and tires. They didn’t get coated yet.