kia stinger store

Useful Products for your Stinger on eBay and Amazon

Tobstertx3

Texas Stinger Swarm
Houston, TX
Smoked tail light overlay.

I didn’t buy anything extra. Some washing liquid with water, an old membership card covered in a micro fiber towel along with a hair dryer did the trick.

There’s instructions on their webpage that you can follow.

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

moinmoin

1000 Posts Club!
Ontario, Canada
I found these and they look ok.

Canadians don't get the covers from the Home Office, so I went to the Source of Everything, and since I couldn't make up my mind on the colors, ordered 5 for US16.00 plus change, including shipping:

upload_2018-8-4_22-44-57.png

upload_2018-8-4_22-45-18.png

upload_2018-8-4_22-45-43.png

US $2.31 /piece
Shipping: US $3.51 to Canada via ePacket - only for the first one, gets cheaper for additional one(s).

Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com

SKStinger

1000 Posts Club!
Saskatchewan, Canada
Smoked tail light overlay.

I didn’t buy anything extra. Some washing liquid with water, an old membership card covered in a micro fiber towel along with a hair dryer did the trick.

There’s instructions on their webpage that you can follow.

Did you go with the Smoked for the headlights or the Blackout? I'm leaning towards smoked as my car will be Ghost Grey.

Kamauxx

5000 Posts Club!
Did you go with the Smoked for the headlights or the Blackout? I'm leaning towards smoked as my car will be Ghost Grey.

Check out the Ceramic Silver (Ghost Grey) thread. You will find a few examples of what different colors of tint look like on the lights.

Here's one I just posted.

TctUZuv.jpg

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...
kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!