• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - Facebook and Instagram. Something new is coming for Stinger drivers... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

Useful Products for your Stinger on eBay and Amazon

Joseph Spiegel

Stinger Enthusiast
Los Angeles, CA
Ouch! I got a pair of similar devices for my previous Honda, on eBay. They were about $15 for the pair! Those were even plug and play replacements for the existing door lights so a neat and easy install. We don’t have a perfectly placed light to replace. I think the red light is a possibility but not sure the laser could stick out enough to project. But $130! Wow.

Karl Davlin

STL Stinger Club
Missouri
Here is another coupon for eBay only. It is good for 15% off of everything in your cart. You have to order with iPhone or Android eBay app by 8PM EST today, 11/21/2018.

Code: PICKFAST

Get some Stinger parts (or whatever) for less...

Karl

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Ozstung

5000 Posts Club!
Western Sydney.
I can't get any of the links to open on the initial post. Is anyone else having problems?
Yes from time to time like last night, switch off and come back in.....patience my dear:laugh:

Registered Member

Yes from time to time like last night, switch off and come back in.....patience my dear:laugh:
I'm an old Italian woman. The word patience is not in my vocabulary :p

Seriously though, if I'd have known that it occasionally glitches, I wouldn't have posted anything. Thanks for letting me know. :thumbup:

AV8R

5000 Posts Club!
Perth, Western Australia
I'm an old Italian woman. The word patience is not in my vocabulary :p

Seriously though, if I'd have known that it occasionally glitches, I wouldn't have posted anything. Thanks for letting me know. :thumbup:
Old? You’re not old! Refined but not old. Lol
For me being 56 is the new 36:)

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Ozstung

5000 Posts Club!
Western Sydney.
Old? You’re not old! Refined but not old. Lol
For me being 56 is the new 36:)
You're only as old as the person you feel;). Somedays I feel like a twenty year old.....you think I can find one:laugh::laugh: And for my next trick..............

Ozstung

5000 Posts Club!
Western Sydney.
Eeeew. That just made my skin crawl. Lol.
Just a joke, it used to be funny , nowadays I suppose I can see the connotations.☹

Ozstung

5000 Posts Club!
Western Sydney.
Not bad, but more like Da Caprio then Da Vinci:D

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Joseph Spiegel

Stinger Enthusiast
Los Angeles, CA
Very nice find TwistedOrca.

washguy

Stinger Enthusiast
Big D Yall
ive been looking at floor liners...just wanting the fronts....some members have and like Tuxmats...pretty pricey ...they may look awesome or maybe too busy..I dunno...but found what look to be the same liners out of Cali on Ebay...they even have a premium grade that's even lower in cost...check em out ive got an email in the works to them for cost of just the fronts for the deluxe mats Wash
SpartanLiners | eBay Stores

Johnni

Fresno, California
ive been looking at floor liners...just wanting the fronts....some members have and like Tuxmats...pretty pricey ...they may look awesome or maybe too busy..I dunno...but found what look to be the same liners out of Cali on Ebay...they even have a premium grade that's even lower in cost...check em out ive got an email in the works to them for cost of just the fronts for the deluxe mats Wash
SpartanLiners | eBay Stores

Hey Washguy you can always be the first to try and let us know...I have already bought the Tuxmats 3 month ago, but tell you what, if I have not I would not mind jumping on it since it seem similar on style and design, plus it is cheaper too.

Sabz

FARMINGTON MN
Those spartan liners looks nice... I’ll orobabyl pick them up next winter as I got some cheap ones from target that I cut and fit like crap..