kia stinger store

Stinger Deals and financing help

Gautam Beri

@Nosnide Congrats. I purchased from the same dealer but you had a pretty good deal compared to me. I received the Jim ellis protection package for 600 and I see you only got for 125. I negotiated so much but they were not willing to go down :/ don't know how you did it but kudos.
And can you tell me what taxes did they charge you?
For me they took the taxes upfront for the whole car for me.
I am also from NC and I want to know what did they do for you?

I
Hey guys - could use some help here as I'm currently negotiating a lease.

Edmunds Info:
2021 Kia Stinger GT2 RWD
24/10
.00122 MF and 56% residual
$7000 lease cash

Initial Dealer Lease Offer:
MSRP: 52,075
-Dealer discount: 4700
-Kia Cash rebate: 2500
Sales Price: 44,875
TTL & Fees: 1,642.65
...They said with these numbers and nothing down, $815/mo payment.

I won't justify nearly 2% of the sales price for mo. payment, but before I go back to negotiate, I'm curious if the $7000 lease cash incentive that Edmunds mentioned could be applied on top of this to the cap cost reduction? (I can't find the incentive anywhere, so I'm not sure of the fine print)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Just closed on mine. If I can help in any way let me know.

Nosnide

@Nosnide Congrats. I purchased from the same dealer but you had a pretty good deal compared to me. I received the Jim ellis protection package for 600 and I see you only got for 125. I negotiated so much but they were not willing to go down :/ don't know how you did it but kudos.
And can you tell me what taxes did they charge you?
For me they took the taxes upfront for the whole car for me.
I am also from NC and I want to know what did they do for you?
Hey congrats on the car. I rang five dealerships and negotiated with them via text and e-mails as it is much easier to do then negotiating in person on their turf. Jim Ellis had the best deal before I even negotiated the price. I had a strong impression that they wanted the car gone, as it had been sitting in their lot for a year. I spoke to them and initially requested 46K before any incentives, but they turned it down and told me they could do 46.8K, however after taking a look at their website I realized they had it up for 46.3K so i asked them to honor their advertisement. Then I asked them to send me a breakdown of the cost, which led to me asking them to remove their protection plan as I did not want it. They also tried tagging on random fees, and I prompted them about every single one--asking for an itemized receipt of any fee I didn't understand. I was relentless with it, and I could not see myself doing this in person as I negotiated with this dealership over an entire week.

Once I got all the numbers accounted for at a price I liked I hit up every other dealership with the deal I was being offered in case they would compete for my business, but I was not so lucky. I also had Jim Ellis roll my first leasing payment into my other payments so i don't give them any interest, as the car will be bought out before my first leasing payment is due. The employees at Jim Ellis commemorated me for how well i negotiated the price down, and they were shocked at the strategy of using the leasing rebates. To be honest though the dealership got me a little at the end as they tagged on an extra 1K from the previously agreed upon price as "non tax fees"... But at that point I did not want to spend any more time negotiating. Even after I had signed the leasing paperwork their finance manager was trying to convince me that I had a better interest leasing then I would if I financed, and that I could always buyout once the lease was complete in two years. The dealership is just always out to get you in some subtle way.

Hey guys!
I see alot of questions and requests on here for Stinger deals and leases.
I work as an Auto Broker in Colorado but do business all over the US.

if you guys have lease or finance questions, im always happy to help.
If you want a specific car, I have access to most dealer inventory in the US as well as national auction listing availability across the country.
Message me here, reply to this post, or email me at amoriyasu@centleasing.com
Hey, wanted to reach out and say thank you so much for helping me secure my deal on the 2021 GT2 I just purchased. Your awesome!

Gautam Beri

Hey congrats on the car. I rang five dealerships and negotiated with them via text and e-mails as it is much easier to do then negotiating in person on their turf. Jim Ellis had the best deal before I even negotiated the price. I had a strong impression that they wanted the car gone, as it had been sitting in their lot for a year. I spoke to them and initially requested 46K before any incentives, but they turned it down and told me they could do 46.8K, however after taking a look at their website I realized they had it up for 46.3K so i asked them to honor their advertisement. Then I asked them to send me a breakdown of the cost, which led to me asking them to remove their protection plan as I did not want it. They also tried tagging on random fees, and I prompted them about every single one--asking for an itemized receipt of any fee I didn't understand. I was relentless with it, and I could not see myself doing this in person as I negotiated with this dealership over an entire week.

Once I got all the numbers accounted for at a price I liked I hit up every other dealership with the deal I was being offered in case they would compete for my business, but I was not so lucky. I also had Jim Ellis roll my first leasing payment into my other payments so i don't give them any interest, as the car will be bought out before my first leasing payment is due. The employees at Jim Ellis commemorated me for how well i negotiated the price down, and they were shocked at the strategy of using the leasing rebates. To be honest though the dealership got me a little at the end as they tagged on an extra 1K from the previously agreed upon price as "non tax fees"... But at that point I did not want to spend any more time negotiating. Even after I had signed the leasing paperwork their finance manager was trying to convince me that I had a better interest leasing then I would if I financed, and that I could always buyout once the lease was complete in two years. The dealership is just always out to get you in some subtle way.
I actually did the same, I guess you got added on the non tax fees, and I paid extra in the Jim ellis package. but I end up negotiating the 54.5k car to 49k so I got the same deal what you got and adding the 8.9k lease cash bonus, as I bought on Nov1, so total was around 40k but then adding sales tax, property tax, license tax and registration and acquisition fees, dealer documentation fee. total buyout is now 44.3k for me.

So what are the lease cash deals on the GT1's?

Been finding conflicting information
You may find it hard to find accurate information regarding this. I searched and searched multiple days online and couldn't find all the same answers. One of the main reasons I chose to buy so quickly was because I couldn't find online anymore the $7300 lease cash offered for the GT2's. I went to the dealership and brought it up and they honored it luckily. I knew previously I saw it ended November 30th. Good luck.

therican

Newish Member
You may find it hard to find accurate information regarding this. I searched and searched multiple days online and couldn't find all the same answers. One of the main reasons I chose to buy so quickly was because I couldn't find online anymore the $7300 lease cash offered for the GT2's. I went to the dealership and brought it up and they honored it luckily. I knew previously I saw it ended November 30th. Good luck.
Seems you're right - this site seems to be the best from what I can find.
Can't post the link, but it's autobytel