Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

OIL CATCH CANS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Discussion in 'Engine, Drivetrain, and Exhaust Discussion' started by Sales@Tork, May 30, 2018.

1. Sales@Tork

Sales@Tork United States Active Member

Having the breather hose attached will still allow oil into the intake system. By putting a filter on the hose and cap off the port on the intake you eliminate that.

2. Angel

Angel United States Active Member

I don’t know Tork MilkingSports you tell me ?????

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. Sales@Tork

You really seem to have an issue with us. It is simply this you dont like us, our products, or our price then do not buy from us. You can go to another vendor and buy an OCC and have it work just fine on your car. hell you can build your own if you really want to. You can thin as you may about why we raised our pricing. The fact is we were LOSING money on our previous price. So by us giving you a discount it benefits everyone besides us. Again if you do not like our prices you do not have to buy them.

Wow.... So we are on a 5th grade level right now. I guess it is time to end this conversation. Believe as you may at this point. AgaIn YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BUY FROM US.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Hojae84

Hojae84 United States Member

Thanks for the reply.
    Can you pls provide some details on using the drain valves when you have a chance?
    I see you can push and twist to keep the drain valve open. Is this correct?
    And does the oil dribble out the middle of the valve?
    Given the position of the catch cans, I'm guessing it must be removed to drain?
    Pls confirm
    Thank you

5. Hojae84

Hojae84 United States Member

Come on guys pls:confused:
    Let's keep this thread about occ

6. Sales@Tork

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sales@Tork

Agreed, I simply dont know what this guys issue is. He acts like we are forcing him to buy our parts.

8. Sales@Tork

Yes it is up on our Youtube channel!

Draft saved Draft deleted