kia stinger store

Never had a car that turned so many heads.

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

KAS

Adelaide, Australia
The new property assistant manager at our apartment told me the other day he loves my new Maserati
A taxi (a.k.a. "cab" for Yankees) picked me up at my home and I went out through the garage. He spotted my Stinger and asked me how I was liking my Jaguar. Told him it was a KIA and he didn't believe me until he actually walked into my garage to double-check the badge on the front! :laugh:

My wife and I are asked about both ours pretty frequently. Just last night I took my wife's scorpion to O'Reilly's (needed a shallow well 10mm for the spark plug change on mine and drove hers to keep my engine cold - but I digress) and I was stopped by one of the other customers to ask me all about it.

Of course, I was MORE than happy to tell him about how much we love those cars - so much so that we both bought one. He said they always caught his eye and after the chat with me he thought he and his wife needed to go test drive one.

Hopefully he becomes another satisfied Stinger driver. *grin*

shoengine

It's weird when in this car at a stop light, people in other cars roll down their windows and tell me how nice my car is.

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Fredman

Minnesota
They are straight up beautiful machines.
I still stare at mine too much from time to time lol., Its definitely going to be a big-time gut check this spring when the lease is up. - Step into something else or keep it… I am torn.

I just love this car too much.
Think I’ll go take it for another spin and contemplate.
:p

Avon

I got so many complements and just people interested my my car when I first got it. Just random people. But honestly it is pretty rare now. IDK if it is just because there are more around now... but honestly it seemed like as soon as I de-badged it the interest just fell off.

I've considered testing the de-badging idea by putting the Kia symbol back up front but am lazy. :) If I did I'd probably put the new version rather than the old round one.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
I've considered testing the de-badging idea by putting the Kia symbol back up front but am lazy. :)
I had "K" skins front and read for a couple of years. Then I took them off and have enjoyed displaying the standard KIA. And the attention I get is the same: very rarely does anyone engage me in conversation or say anything at all. It has been this way from the start.

WRXtoStingerGT

1000 Posts Club!
USA
A taxi (a.k.a. "cab" for Yankees) picked me up at my home and I went out through the garage. He spotted my Stinger and asked me how I was liking my Jaguar. Told him it was a KIA and he didn't believe me until he actually walked into my garage to double-check the badge on the front! :laugh:
Haha love it!