kia stinger store

Never had a car that turned so many heads.

ChaneRZ

1000 Posts Club!
Bay Area, California
Nice tires!

RM7

North
Yeah, I've had a few at this point. It's fun because you have different levels of people, some who know what it is and appreciate it, some who have no idea what it is, etc. I was having tires swapped out at midas in my 4 series GC and the 4 series GC looks pretty nice, similar to a Stinger, maybe not quite as exotic looking as the stinger, but pretty nice, and the guys thought it was an M3. I had the m-sport brakes, but the trim was only sport-line, it only had a 4cyl and it should have been obvious, definitely not an M3! Tire width, brakes, exhaust under the car, those things should be dead giveaways if you know vehicles, but again, some just appreciate them and have no idea what they are...

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
I've mentioned our neighbor's Mustang across the street: how it makes music with that NA 5.0L V8. I've talked with him a couple of times (both times, after he helped me move some furniture out to our carport): and he really likes my car, but he's a "Mustang guy" and won't ever likely go Stinger/Kia. Still, it's fun when both of us can say admiring things about each others rides. :)

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

USDM RaylanGivens

Newish Member
I took my 2022 Stinger GT2 when I went to lunch the other day and parked right outside the restaurant (and was lucky to sit outside near it).

Everyone would stop by, look at it, walk around it, and ask "what is this car?" So, I would speak up to each one and say I am the owner of that car (most everyone loved the Ascot Green color) and spent most of my lunch talking about it! It was one of the best moments I have had with my car!

Crisis

Saskatoon, SK
It was a beautiful sunny day on Friday, so I was driving my Solstice convertible when I found myself beside a red Stinger identical to my own. We were alongside each other for a couple minutes before he moved behind me, so I had a good chance to appreciate the Stinger from a different perspective.
I’d say that they are really more striking than I’d realized in my 3 years of ownership. The Stinger looks particularly aggressive and intimidating when viewed in the rear view mirror of a small car like a Solstice. No wonder I continue to get compliments on my Stinger - they are truly a great looking car.

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Vonrichthofen

I was sitting in my Stinger at a restaurant today while my brother in law ran in to get our order. An older gent and his wife were pulling out, when I saw him stop and bang a Uey and roll up next to me. He put down his window and asked what kind of car it was. I told him it was a Kia Stinger. He said it was one of nicest new cars he’s seen. At the same time a guy and his teenage son pull in behind me, park and get out and walk all around my car checking it all out, but never said anything. This car gets lots of looks and comments!

Lawrence Williams

Stinger Enthusiast
Wife and I are out to breakfast.....young waitress mentioned a few months back about liking my car , what she was getting etc,etc......

Wife says to me " you love talking about your car" .....I tell her the Car speaks for itself! Lo and behold as we leave the couple just walking out ahead of us take full notice of #YINYANG.....the woman says to her guy , wow that's a sporty car! I love the lines on it.......I sheepishly grin towards my wife who just rolls her eyes......the couple THEN crawls into a very nice Dodge Challenger so definitely car people......regardless of the filth , this car draws a ton of attention!

nhsjpeterson

Casselton, ND
i came out from my Dr appointment and got in my car to leave. There was a group of 10+ preschool kids with their teachers (don't know what they were doing at a medical clinic) and they were pointing at my Stinger, making engine noises, pretended they were driving, etc. The girls didn't seem too interested, though.

Keith88lx

Mount Prospect, IL
Ran a quick errand and an older gentleman walked by checking out my car while I was getting out of it. He asked if this was that Kia. I said yup sure is. He said well shit, nice. He was still checking it out when I walked off.

RM7

North
Employees at the bike shop said for sure it’s a Jaguar. Wouldn’t believe it was a Kia

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Blueangel

Duluth, GA
Went to pick up my dog from a pet hospital. I was sitting in my car trying to settle her down when one guy, walking his dog to his car, rounded the front of my car and literally tripped on his leash falling face first on the floor trying to look at the badge on my car. Scared the hell out of me…

Flameangel

2500 Posts Club!
Geelong, Victoria
I had diligently washed my car the other day so of course it rained the following day. Knowing this as I had checked the weather app I drove the little Cerato to work instead.
Work colleagues noted my Stinger was absent in my favourite parking space.
One colleague asked me “ where’s the hoon mobile ? “ lol

luvdemfoos

I have had my Micro Blue Stinger GT2 for about a month and a half. I have done very little with it (So far) I had the KIA badge and the lug cover badges removed. I kept the rear badge because I like to still let people know a KIA just beat them to the next red light. Hah.

I have had so many times where i'm driving around and I get people staring and pointing at the car or even just blatantly having people ask what is it or the car looks 'hot'. Coming out of the store and having someone walking around the car looking at it. I'm sitting at my desk and I park my car on the top floor of the parking garage so I can see the car. I had just looked over there and I saw 2 guys walking around my car. I had backed into my spot really close and one of the guys trying real hard to see if he could recognize a badge on the rear.

I plan on getting a new exhaust to add to the visual appearance it already has.

Just wanted to share my experience with the car so far. I thought I would calm down after a month or so but I still walk up to the car thinking how nice it is.
Welcome to the club! I've had my 2019 almost 2 years now and still have people say "What the heck is that?" or "How do you like your Jaguar?" haha. There are a decent amount where I live though so, I just recently threw some stripes on mine to set it apart.

Attachments

• Angle View.jpg
    Angle View.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 30

Lawrence Williams

Stinger Enthusiast
Went to my favorite BBQ pit and the owner/cook was sitting outside when I pulled up.....I backed in as I always try to do.......inclement weather so #YINYANG wasn't opened up ......he and his friend stood up each trying to figure this car out. He politely asked " what kinda of car is it"? I responded with a proud "It’s a KIA" ......
So after I placed my order, I went over and chatted.......he was like.....that has such a Porsche look and vibe.....I explained to him that Peter Schreyer came from Audi to join Kia in 2010 to redesign the lineup . We walked closer and he got even exuberant about the looks....."so this has the roof that moves"? Yes Sir it does.......I got ALL the bells n whistles! His gushing got me blushing

Oh and he appreciated the RED interior!

Keith88lx

Mount Prospect, IL
Last time I picked my sister up from the airport I told her to look for me in a blue Kia. Her response was umm ok. Then I pulled up and she just stood there. She wasn’t sure if it really was me or not. She got in and asked if it really was a Kia? She thought at first why would I buy a Kia. Then after seeing it and riding in it she understood and loved it.

Vonrichthofen

Welcome to the club! I've had my 2019 almost 2 years now and still have people say "What the heck is that?" or "How do you like your Jaguar?" haha. There are a decent amount where I live though so, I just recently threw some stripes on mine to set it apart.
The stripes look pretty cool! Kinda puts me in mind of the old mustangs and a few other 60’s cars. I like it!

clemson85

South Carolina
I had a craving for Bojangles biscuits yesterday afternoon. So I pulled up to the drive through window and the young lady at the window said I did not know KIA made such a sporty cool looking car. She said she was in her sister's KIA Soul and liked it but was wowed by my car. She proceeded to bring every employee in the store to come to the window to take a look. I told her that it was KIA's signature sports car and was designed by previous Audi and BMW engineers. Anyway another cool encounter with my 2019 GTS.