kia stinger store

Joke of the day

RedCal

1000 Posts Club!
Toronto, ON
Why are most of the jokes about women? I am guessing all of your partners don't read this post hahaha. I will need to step up and strike back for womankind I think!!!

Why? easy... because women don't need to make up jokes about men. you laugh at us all the time (well most of us anyway) ;)

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
No no he’s a bit of a geezer. So it is a bit of a surprise
.............so hurtful William , your toupee must be on too tight ! Bawaaaa

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
I think you know exactly what i mean little girl:p. Hey W.C. must be younger than i thought not knowing those songs. Don't let him know i said that though:laugh:
much younger ......................... handsome , virile , full head of hair and the same weight I graduated high school :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada

Ozstung

Sustaining Member
Western Sydney.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
much younger ......................... handsome , virile , full head of hair and the same weight I graduated high school :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
now take your hand off it fatty :laugh::laugh:.

cncBilly

1000 Posts Club!
North Vancouver
.............so hurtful William , your toupee must be on too tight ! Bawaaaa
I was wondering how long it would take you to see this. That must have been quite the nap. However now that I have also joined the 60+ club :cry: I have seen the light and officially withdraw the geezer comment. As for the toupee I decided to shave it off and go with the Mr. Tomato-Head look for the summer.:cool:

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
the Mr. Tomato-Head look for the summer.
Very popular. How Egyptian. Aka the Yul Brenner, or Daddy Warbucks. Use sunscreen.

HDTurbo

Saratoga, NY
Here's a sophomoric one:
Why does you poop taper at the end?
so your a$$hole doesn't slam shut.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
When you hold the door for someone and they don't say thank you.
View attachment 48204
Hairless cats. Feline abuse. I knew a "cat lady" who took in over thirty. She had a pair of hairless cats. If she didn't keep them in a room by themselves, the other cats would attack them. Something prejudiced going on there. Only in a cat mind.