Joke of the day

RedCal

Stinger Enthusiast
Toronto, ON
Why are most of the jokes about women? I am guessing all of your partners don't read this post hahaha. I will need to step up and strike back for womankind I think!!!
Why? easy... because women don't need to make up jokes about men. you laugh at us all the time (well most of us anyway) ;)

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
No no he’s a bit of a geezer. So it is a bit of a surprise
.............so hurtful William , your toupee must be on too tight ! Bawaaaa

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
I think you know exactly what i mean little girl:p. Hey W.C. must be younger than i thought not knowing those songs. Don't let him know i said that though:laugh:
much younger ......................... handsome , virile , full head of hair and the same weight I graduated high school :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada

Ozstung

Sustaining Member
Western Sydney.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
much younger ......................... handsome , virile , full head of hair and the same weight I graduated high school :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
now take your hand off it fatty :laugh::laugh:.

cncBilly

1000 Posts Club!
North Vancouver
.............so hurtful William , your toupee must be on too tight ! Bawaaaa
I was wondering how long it would take you to see this. That must have been quite the nap. However now that I have also joined the 60+ club :cry: I have seen the light and officially withdraw the geezer comment. As for the toupee I decided to shave it off and go with the Mr. Tomato-Head look for the summer.:cool:

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
the Mr. Tomato-Head look for the summer.
Very popular. How Egyptian. Aka the Yul Brenner, or Daddy Warbucks. Use sunscreen.

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
When you hold the door for someone and they don't say thank you.
View attachment 48204
Hairless cats. Feline abuse. I knew a "cat lady" who took in over thirty. She had a pair of hairless cats. If she didn't keep them in a room by themselves, the other cats would attack them. Something prejudiced going on there. Only in a cat mind.