kia stinger store

Interesting Discoveries Thread (Good or Bad)

rocket23

1000 Posts Club!
Ct.
How did you pair it?
I didn’t. After I posted on here it was dead again. So I exchanged fob batteries. It was the fob I used regularly for over 3 years. So I think we’re good.

Ozstung

5000 Posts Club!
Western Sydney.
My main FOB just died almost 4 years to the day. Took a new CR2032.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
My main FOB just died almost 4 years to the day. Took a new CR2032.
I'll be swizzled: I have a two-pack of CR2032 sitting right here in the drawer: my wife got them for her fake candles. :D So, I'm set (four years coming up in less than three months).

rocket23

1000 Posts Club!
Ct.
it's a popular size according to the value pack I have.....

rpoffen

California
I got a pack of like 20 at Costco a couple months back. Seems like a lot but more and more devices use them. I think I have use 4 so far.

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

SanDiegoBlue

Newish Member
Ok, so this one was new to me.

At dinner tonight I came around a parking place from the back and pulled in the wrong way. When leaving, pulled out forwards and went the wrong way down the parking lane (nobody around). The car on its sweet voice said something like "warning, you are going the wrong way on a one way..." something like that.

This was in a mall parking lot, not a digitized road. I'd find it hard to believe the map/nav software had any idea what I was doing. Had to be the cameras seeing arrows painted on the ground or the direction of the parking lanes.

Either way, found it interesting.

rocket23

1000 Posts Club!
Ct.

rocket23

1000 Posts Club!
Ct.

At dinner tonight I came around a parking place from the back and pulled in the wrong way. When leaving, pulled out forwards and went the wrong way down the parking lane (nobody around). The car on its sweet voice said something like "warning, you are going the wrong way on a one way..." something like that.

This was in a mall parking lot, not a digitized road. I'd find it hard to believe the map/nav software had any idea what I was doing. Had to be the cameras seeing arrows painted on the ground or the direction of the parking lanes.

Mine tells me to floor it. ……
no wait,thats just the voice In my head.

ShannonC

2500 Posts Club!

Had the same warning recently since Council changed one-way traffic flow to opposite direction. Luckily it's a short distance as message is repetitive until GPS gets back on track.

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Ozstung

5000 Posts Club!
Western Sydney.
Big brother is watching.

rocket23

1000 Posts Club!
Ct.
kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Froid

Newish Member
I like how the hatch cover can slide in behind its mounts if you need to put something taller in the back.

Attachments

• PXL_20211212_182929092.jpg
    PXL_20211212_182929092.jpg
    485.7 KB · Views: 21

cncBilly

1000 Posts Club!
North Vancouver
I like how the hatch cover can slide in behind its mounts if you need to put something taller in the back.
Mine fits nicely behind the seats. I like to be able to look out the back window.

rpoffen

California
I bought my Stinger pre-owned, and the hatch cover was not with the vehicle. I don’t really need it but I am sure I could order it if I change my mind.