Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Has anyone seen any Stingers in the wild?

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Talk' started by iclicku, Dec 27, 2017.

1. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 2500 Posts Club!

Such a guy thing: showing off the car and not the family. Women do this exactly opposite if given half a chance. :D

• Like Like x 2
  2. AV8R

AV8R Australia 2500 Posts Club! Staff Member Authorized Vendor Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ozstung

Ozstung Australia 1000 Posts Club! Sustaining Member

That's a decent haul ,I haven't seen one for about a week. Someone on facebook posted a picture of two black ones in a park up the street WT.. I've only ever seen one black one everrrrrr.

4. AV8R

AV8R Australia 2500 Posts Club! Staff Member Authorized Vendor Moderator

5. OliverNuther

OliverNuther Australia Stinger Enthusiast

Lol. I’ve had to stop posting sightings. I posted a month or so ago about passing a Snow White Pearl in my street. Turns out he’s moved into a unit around the corner from my place. Where I sit in my lounge room I can see out my front door and down the street so every time he leaves or returns I clock up another “sighting’.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Ozstung

my second car is a white i30sx

could be a case of ground hog day? You should go around there take traction control off and do some screechies to show him whose boss of the 'hood lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Ozstung

8. Stinger GT SS

Stinger GT SS Australia 2500 Posts Club!

Maybe the Deep Chroma Blue you spotted was new member @GBgb

9. GBgb

GBgb Australia Newish Member

No, not been that far yet!

I saw a black one down our way this afternoon. First spotting of one in the wild for me.

10. ScottE

ScottE Active Member

My son started working at a used car dealership a few weeks ago and he's been seeing about one Stinger a week come in (sends me a picture each time), along with Corvette, Porsche, and others. Used Stingers with just a couple thousand miles on them are hitting the market and might be good value.

11. sting me

sting me United States Member Sustaining Member +

Saw a red GT on the 121-DNT interchange this morning. I waved/flashed! Was that you, @Iceman25c?

I was extremely late to an early meeting at work so I didn't slow down to nab a picture or anything.

12. StingerGT68

StingerGT68 Stinger Enthusiast

Had my first actual sighting while driving my own micro blue Stinger! Northern NJ, spotted a red Stinger GT with temps, we gave each other a honk and thumbs up. My spouse rolled her eyes as I'm assuming his lady friend did, too.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. MerlintheMad

Hey. That's not fair. I wouldn't count @Gordo again if/when I see him in his Stinger: I know the guy and where he lives. So his Stinger isn't "wild" anymore. Stop changing the rools. ;)

14. Crisis

Crisis Canada Active Member

They're still pretty rare up here. I made a couple of 1,000 km trips over the holidays and didn't see another Stinger on the road.

15. OliverNuther

OliverNuther Australia Stinger Enthusiast

Agreed. I don’t mentally count this one as a sighting any more. Funnily enough whenever I see him I think, ‘Damn that’s a nice car’ and it’s a split second before I realise that I’ve got one too!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. sting me

sting me United States Member Sustaining Member +

HAH I think that every time I see a Stinger in the wild... that's hilarious

• Like Like x 1
  17. eljay

eljay United States Stinger Enthusiast

Just saw my first of the new year, a white 2.0 pulling into the Michigan Station Post Office lot in Whittier. I was walking, but gave a thumbs up and pointed to mine parked a few stalls on, but I didn't detect a response, probably because the sun was reflecting and I couldn't see the driver clearly. I think it was a woman.

18. MerlintheMad

Lol. "Not a woman?" Not a woman!?" (Val Kilmer in drag could not fool anybody, but with the sun in your eyes perhaps; my movie memes are almost all old; I hardly watch movies anymore:rolleyes:)

19. Bryan2.0

Bryan2.0 United States Active Member

I saw 5 this weekend all one spot too. Stung by Kia Eastcoast AA59C13C-4321-4287-B224-B47D117937FF.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. MerlintheMad

Well, that is "cheating". You can't count them as "wild" if they herd together like that! ;) Nice looking lineup (outside of a dealership; and a whole lot more spiff looking than the average dealership lineup with dusty rain spots all over them).

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted