Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Burger Tuning JB4 for Kia Stinger!

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Kia Stinger Tuning Forum' started by Kia Stinger, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Terry@BMS

Terry@BMS United States 1000 Posts Club! Authorized Vendor

• Like Like x 1
  2. turboAWD

turboAWD United States Active Member

Sorry to barge in - just trying to understand what you're trying to do? Is this something that would normally be required for a jb4 owner, or just an unfortunate situation happening to you?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Angel

Angel United States 1000 Posts Club!

Lol.

I would not label it as normal. I was framing a hypothetical example if I wanted to remove the fuel wires or I accidentally inserted a wire into the wrong number/position. It could happen if people put the wires in the wrong position. This has happened to to some people.

This tool is just to insert it not take it off. If I wanted to remove fuel wires, hypothetical example I would have to cut the wire?

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Terry@BMS

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. YOWStinger

YOWStinger Canada Active Member

Is this required for the “I don’t want Kia service to know I have a piggyback” removal?

6. washguy

washguy United States Stinger Enthusiast

Yow Nope...this is Angel asking a Hypothetical question that will only happen to him....this question goes in the same bin as "my fitting wont stay in my fuel pump, and oh by the way I think I pulled these little clips out of the fuel pump when I was beating the fuel pump with a ball peen hammer" :) Wash

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Terry@BMS

• Like Like x 1
  8. Angel

Agree with Wash lol! This generally will only apply to me and other great thinkers or idiots like myself.

Although I have known of people putting the fuel wires, IAT, or fsb wires in the wrong position. I have done some dumb shit in the past but I have yet not put the wrong jb4 wires on the wrong position lol.

For all those wondering the reason I was asking is because the JB4 has a a new version of the harness compared to the old one that I have. I wanted to know if I could change it. Of course mine is perfectly fine I just like the new one better. Again this is an hypothetical example if I ever wanted to change it.

This could be helpful for those people that might have of installed or could install the wires the incorrect way when doing wmi or fuel wires.

Everyone I am just asking out of the norm questions, thinking outside the box. The worse case scenarios type questions. The genius questions lol.

Thanks you everyone for your feedback.

Disclaimer: Don’t try this at home and my JB4 and wires are all in perfect condition. @Terry@BMS I am done doing crazy things for now and breaking baby clips.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. xot1

xot1 Korea, Republic of 1000 Posts Club!

BTW I want to say big thumbs up to BMS for their quick response when my FSB broke. One week later and meth is back spraying again! :thumbup:(considering that I am at the other end of the globe, this is very fast TAT)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Angel

They are great! When I broke the fuel pump clips and emailed Terry and BMS team they had clips shipped free of cost at my house 2 days later. Let me remind you that they didn’t have to send it to me free of charge but they did. There actions speak for themselves. Grade A+++++ on customer service!!!

I am not on the other side of the globe but I am on the other side of the country lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. xot1

xot1 Korea, Republic of 1000 Posts Club!

Same experience for me. Free of charge and very fast. I did not imagine such a great service.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Terry@BMS

• Like Like x 4
  13. Terry@BMS

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. Christopher Léger

Christopher Léger United States Member

Screenshot_20190615-121809_JB4 Mobile.jpg i just pushed my map2 and shut the engine off anything i gotta be worry about

15. Terry@BMS

• Like Like x 1
  16. WildBill

WildBill United States Active Member

Definitely interested in some more information when it comes available.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Yemen

Yemen United States Member

So we wouldn't have to clean it out at all?

18. Terry@BMS

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Dspec 1

Dspec 1 Active Member

Love this

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Shrikecorp

Shrikecorp United States Active Member Sustaining Member

Yea, kinda want one.

Wait! Group buy at 25% off whatever @Terry@BMS says the price is... who's with me?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted