Bike rack?

Callum

Stinger Enthusiast
Atlanta
Just consider being forgetful whilst daydreaming on a stupendously fine day. If you're one to use the sunroof a lot (I am), then it is not only within the realm of possibility, it will happen sooner or later. Gah! :eek:
When I have my rack on, I usually throw a piece of tape over the switch so I remember, and my wife remembers if she drives it. Pretty simple fix!

The front bar on mine will clear the sunroof, but it will hit the rear bar.

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
When I have my rack on, I usually throw a piece of tape over the switch so I remember, and my wife remembers if she drives it. Pretty simple fix!

The front bar on mine will clear the sunroof, but it will hit the rear bar.
I appreciate the efforts you go to avoid a disaster. But you have to remember the piece of tape. Better not to have anything up on the roof at all, imho. May you never forget! :thumbup:

Callum

Stinger Enthusiast
Atlanta
I appreciate the efforts you go to avoid a disaster. But you have to remember the piece of tape. Better not to have anything up on the roof at all, imho. May you never forget! :thumbup:
Man, I have to remember TO remember. And even remembering to remember required remembering.

I forgot to remember to fill up on the way to work today...gotta remember to do that.

:confused:o_O:eek:

Shrikecorp

Sustaining Member
Seattle, WA, USA
I have to remember that I *have* a sunroof. Only been the last couple weeks where it's been an option...some of the time. So much rains since October.

I'm once again out here stanning for seasucker.

I totally understand the love of a roofrack look on a car, and have been there with other vehicles.

but for those of you that want an easy way to carry bikes when you need to carry them...SeaSucker. Can even do my tandem on there.

Tandem on SeaSucker

DaveL

Newish Member
Has anybody found a good bike rack? I know you can fit bikes in the back with the seat down, but I don't want to keep doing that, especially for multiple bikes. Any suggestions?
Our Kia Dealer sells a Thule Rack out of the Parts Department.

Chark

I'm once again out here stanning for seasucker.
I totally understand the love of a roofrack look on a car, and have been there with other vehicles.
but for those of you that want an easy way to carry bikes when you need to carry them...SeaSucker. Can even do my tandem on there.
Any marks on your paint from using these? (Especially on a black car). Do you clean the mounting points before attaching the seasuckers? Do you use paint protection film at those spots?

basysmith

Melbourne
Do you guys not have tow bar options?

EFFECTS.jpg