1. PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Australia-Specific Kia Stinger Discussion

Discussion in 'Stingers Down Under' started by Kia Stinger, Dec 30, 2017.

1. AV8R

AV8R Australia 5000 Posts Club! Staff Member Authorized Vendor Moderator

2. Stinger GT SS

Stinger GT SS Australia 2500 Posts Club!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. AV8R

4. Hemz

Hemz Australia Active Member

That's why I got it so cheap, modded and left hand drive with permit.

5. AV8R

6. Stinger GT SS

Stinger GT SS Australia 2500 Posts Club!

No he bought a Left Hand Drive AIK....:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  7. AV8R

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ShannonC

ShannonC Australia Stinger Enthusiast

Fitted by a North Korean?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Coast GT

Coast GT Australia Stinger Enthusiast

Congrats mate, good price, but you should take it back, they seem to have given you a LHD version by mistake :D I noticed you didn’t change the wheel caps to the E, just the front badge. Have you got the large Stinger script on the rear?

10. DCBStingerGT

DCBStingerGT Australia 1000 Posts Club!

Hate to break up the party..:):laugh::rofl:, thought i would just include a summary my visit to my local Kia dealerships service dept this morning, i was there just before 07:50am, i parked my Singer inline with the other owners cars waiting to be serviced, to my shock horror, a female service officer walks up to my car and starts taking photos, so i ask her why, she says if needed we know what the car was like when it was bought in, so if there are any complaints we have photos to look at, very impressed, within 10 minutes my Stinger was in the service garage, another 5 minutes a courtesy driver took me to the local shops, I got back to the dealership about 10.10am, and my car was ready waiting for me, but had to wait another 10 minutes for the guy to process the paperwork in the computer, the only issue i had was while i was at the shops, i tried to call them and no one would pick up, i realised at that point i didn't want them to wash my car after the service, so when i got back i asked the service guy, i hope they didn't wash it, he said NO, the car was clean when you bought it in, so i go out to look at my Stinger, and guess what, it's wet in places, it looked clean, but not as clean as i had it when i dropped it off.:mad::mad:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  11. AV8R

12. Flameangel

Flameangel Australia Stinger Enthusiast

13. DCBStingerGT

The Kia dealership where I purchased my Stinger, and where I had the car serviced today is Essendon Kia, next too Essendon Airport in Melbourne, I had a good chat today with the salesman whom I dealt with when I purchased the car, he gave me these two items today, better than nothing...

December 2017 issue of MOTOR magazine: Stinger vs SS! which I did not have.
    DSC_0393.JPG

Also this nice Essendon Kia key ring, as you can see quality item.

DSC_0394.JPG
    DSC_0395.JPG
    The salesman also wanted to give me another Stinger t-shirt, maybe next time...

• Like Like x 1
  14. AV8R

15. Ozstung

Ozstung Australia 2500 Posts Club! Sustaining Member

Congrats Hemzy welcome to the fully fledged card carrying members club. We have just got to get Flame over the line now.
    Remember not to race the engine for the first 1,500 kms. One other thing like many i noticed after a few dsys my tyre pressures were at 50psi alround.(Set in the factory)
    You might want to try 36 fronts, 38 rears.
    Enjoy young fella!!!

16. DCBStingerGT

He wanted to give me one, I was in my car trying to park it...lol..when he walked up and gave me those items, but he said he couldn't get one right now, because they are in the bosses office , and the boss was in their with someone, will go back soon, maybe tomorrow...haha

17. Congrats Hemmy, enjoy the heck out of the new ride. :)

18. Ozstung

Ozstung Australia 2500 Posts Club! Sustaining Member

Hi Maverick, wow our first NT member!
    What do you own, spill the beans etc:D

19. Not an owner yet, still working with the leasing company to get what I want. :) If everything goes to plan we should have one on order within the week.

We did take a demonstrator out for a spin last week and now my wife cannot stop thinking about it, she is even dreaming about the car. lol

20. Hemz

Hemz Australia Active Member

It's freaking amazing! Haha love everything but lane line assist Baha mood lighting is arousing ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted