kia stinger store

Air Condition*

rpoffen

California
Did they replace the AC fluid for free or charge you? Magically my AC has been working ever since that one strange hiccup. Hopefully it doesn't go when I make my road trip later this summer.

The battery is bad on a two year old car? What is the warranty on the battery? Very strange...
I have had a couple vehicles that I purchased brand new where the battery went out in a couple years. One Ford and one GMC.
The aftermarket replacements are still good at 5+ years. I think they use crap batteries in new cars.

WRXtoStingerGT

1000 Posts Club!
USA
I have had a couple vehicles that I purchased brand new where the battery went out in a couple years. One Ford and one GMC.
The aftermarket replacements are still good at 5+ years. I think they use crap batteries in new cars.
Interesting. I guess newer cars also have "crappier" paint and windshields than before? It's a shame. I guess it's because more and more people rarely keep their new rides for more than a few years and wash money down the drain. I need this Stinger to last a solid decade haha!

rpoffen

California
I hear you. If you sell millions of vehicles a year then saving a few dollars using cheap stuff adds up, all at our expense

hayagix

Did they replace the AC fluid for free or charge you? Magically my AC has been working ever since that one strange hiccup. Hopefully it doesn't go when I make my road trip later this summer.

The battery is bad on a two year old car? What is the warranty on the battery? Very strange...

Does AutoZone test for free? I thought Kia would replace a battery under their warranty if it is this early in the car? Funny enough the battery in my WRX lasted for five years! Can you believe that?!?!? :p
My stinger just passed one year old. Battery warranty is 100% for the first year and 50% for the second. They had the car on a charger and got it up to 61% capacity.

They did not charge me for refrigerant and blamed the factory for not topping it off.

My little battery maintainer/conditioner has still not brought the battery back to full charge after 18 hours. It charges at less than 1 volt.

I wired a plugin so I don't have to fool with clamps and fuse box lid.

WRXtoStingerGT

1000 Posts Club!
USA
My stinger just passed one year old. Battery warranty is 100% for the first year and 50% for the second. They had the car on a charger and got it up to 61% capacity.

They did not charge me for refrigerant and blamed the factory for not topping it off.

My little battery maintainer/conditioner has still not brought the battery back to full charge after 18 hours. It charges at less than 1 volt.

I wired a plugin so I don't have to fool with clamps and fuse box lid.
Understood! :thumbup:

Good to hear! :thumbup: