kia stinger store

ADRO USA

Wraith

I ordered a hood and front lip from them on 6 Dec. Asked for an update on the 21st and 28th; no response at all. Trying to be patient since it's the holiday season. Not knowing when they will get the parts in, let alone when I might get them, is getting frustrating though. Previous inquiries were answered within 24 hours, but they go radio silent after getting my money...definitely doesn't inspire confidence/trust.

Hawk373

Central Jersey
I ordered a hood and front lip from them on 6 Dec. Asked for an update on the 21st and 28th; no response at all. Trying to be patient since it's the holiday season. Not knowing when they will get the parts in, let alone when I might get them, is getting frustrating though. Previous inquiries were answered within 24 hours, but they go radio silent after getting my money...definitely doesn't inspire confidence/trust.
Definitely don’t expect it that quick. Not sure if @usafonz got his hood yet, but I think he ordered this summer.

They didn’t reply to my emails initially. I wasn’t even pestering them, I just wanted to know more about the V2 splitter installation. Then when I saw an IG clip that they received the first half of a shipment I asked if I was in that one and stated my concern that they were unresponsive.

The problem with these guys is they get a bunch of money up front and they’re in no rush to get you your parts, even after they arrive state side.

The first container arrived early October and the Second one early November and the only guys I see getting their parts are locals from California.

Wraith

Wasn't expecting the products to have already shipped. My post-order inquiries, the ones with no response, were only asking for an update on expected availability.

Prior to ordering, I asked when the CF hood would be available. They responsed that a shipment was expected in ~5 weeks (around the second week of January). I'm not expecting the hood until late January based on that. I didn't ask about the lip at the time because I missed it was a pre-order until after ordering. No clue when they'll recieve/ship that item.

usafonz

Still nothing. Last email, december 10th, they told me aprox 3 weeks....

Still waiting.

And yes, i ordered july 10th. To say the least, i will probably never order another product from them again. 1 delay turned into September, another delay turned into october, another delay turned into late october, another delay turned to december, and its now January. If I dont get my hood by mid February i'll call/email to get my money back.

Last edited: