kia stinger store

ADRO USA

Hawk373

Central Jersey
Curious if anyone has dealt with ADRO USA directly. They are located in SoCal. Lots of their items are listed as “Preorder.”

They have a website and IG that I’ve seen. Probably a Facebook page at that rate.

usafonz

I ordered a cf hood in july. Still not here yet but they said they just got a shipment from korea 2 days ago on their IG and another shipment coming in aprox 2 weeks.

Hope to get my hood soon.

Hawk373

Central Jersey
Thank you, I caught that update too. Is this their first shipment in after officially establishing ADRO USA that you know of?

usafonz

Im not sure if it's their first shipment. But i did email for an update on my hood last month and they said there was a manufacture delay because of covid, so it set a delay for their products from Korea.

They said they would email invoices out on the shipment they got in this week within the next few days. I havent received anything yet so I assume my hood is on the shipment that arrives 2 weeks from now.

If you were to order something today i would just prepare yourself to not expect receiving anything for a month or two. Maybe even longer...

Whytiptoe

Nashville, TN
Ok I am wanting to know, IS IT REAL CARBON FIBER?!?!?! So is it prepreg, Glassback, hand laid (doubt it) or something else? I have messaged them but can not get a response as well. If anyone has got their product, please take a photo of the back and post it up.

usafonz

Still waiting on shipping info on my hood from them... they said 2 weeks. Then they said last week.... still waiting

Hawk373

Central Jersey
Still waiting on shipping info on my hood from them... they said 2 weeks. Then they said last week.... still waiting
When they replied to me the other night they said the shipping container still hadn’t arrived and hoping to see it this weekend.

Whytiptoe

Nashville, TN
Well they did email me back and did say that it was hand laid. That is interesting to me, but is cool. I did has them how many layers they are laying and said they would have to get back to me on that one. Ill let you know when I hear something.

G

G-600954

I still havent heard back from Adro. It looked like they received their shipment but I have yet to receive any information. I emailed 3 days ago and no reply.

usafonz

Yet to receive any information on my cf hood. It looked like they received shipment last week but they havent replied to my email i sent 3 days ago.

Kind of sucks...