• PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
kia stinger store

Who's in Florida?!

alex_C

In Orlando myself. Pearl white GT1. Still waiting on Mishimoto to release FMIC , it looks hot on the website. Definitely looking around for a set of Advan rims, seriously who would approve option with 36lbs wheels as a stock. That's nuts!!

jalcala

Orlando Area
Orlando area here...2020 GT1 in Aurora Black Pearl. Only mods so far have been cosmetic; DRLs, LED scuff plates; sequential LED bumper reflector lights and XPEL on the front bumper, side mirrors and headlights. Gotta keep the love bugs off the front end.

Jalum64

Newish Member
Orlando, FL
I'm in Orlando. I picked up a low mileage Snow White 19 GT2 about 3 weeks ago. I'm slowing doing minor mods but nothing significant yet.
Hell yeah! Myself and another member just hit up the Lake Mary C&C today for a bit. You should come out sometime and meet up. We've also got a group chat on Facebook along with a couple Facebook pages for Florida Stingers.

Jalum64

Newish Member
Orlando, FL
I'm in Orlando. I picked up a low mileage Snow White 19 GT2 about 3 weeks ago. I'm slowing doing minor mods but nothing significant yet.
Get on it. You gotta come hang out and meet some of the other owners in the area.

jalcala

Orlando Area
Hell yeah! Myself and another member just hit up the Lake Mary C&C today for a bit. You should come out sometime and meet up. We've also got a group chat on Facebook along with a couple Facebook pages for Florida Stingers.
Damn a friend of mine just told me about this on Thursday, but did not realize the event in Lake Mary was today. I was actually in Longwood this morning at Petty's and could have easily swung by.

If there are enough of us interested in the C&C maybe we an do a mini meetup and line our cars up at the show.

Jalum64

Newish Member
Orlando, FL
Damn a friend of mine just told me about this on Thursday, but did not realize the event in Lake Mary was today. I was actually in Longwood this morning at Petty's and could have easily swung by.

If there are enough of us interested in the C&C maybe we an do a mini meetup and line our cars up at the show.
Yeah. A few of us usually hit up the local C&C in Lake Mary, Casselberry, Winter Springs, Oviedo areas.