• PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!

Who's in Florida?!

mldavis2

1000 Posts Club!
Neosho, MO
No, not from Florida, but since Arkansas is in this group, I ordered my Stinger from a NW Arkansas dealer, so I'll leave footprints here.

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
No, not from Florida, but since Arkansas is in this group, I ordered my Stinger from a NW Arkansas dealer, so I'll leave footprints here.
Florida. Arkansas. Same thing! :p I see what you mean about the layout being a little odd...

StingMe

SW Florida
Well! Okay now... I'm in Palm Beach County, Florida. How about you?! And who's starting the official Florida Stinger Association, LLC? :p
Just across the swamp from you. :laugh:
Northern Cape Coral
Born in Miami - Dade and Broward most of my life.

Hoping you living here means events coming to our area. Stinger Fest!:)

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Just across the swamp from you. :laugh:
Northern Cape Coral
Born in Miami - Dade and Broward most of my life.

Hoping you living here means events coming to our area. Stinger Fest!:)
I'm definitely planning SOMETHING but I haven't figured out what yet. Or where... I still need to see my first Stinger on the road. :eek:

Weareblondi

Stinger Enthusiast
south florida
fort lauderdale here. formally from new york, but the mrs ordered a yankee to be delivered to her.

StungBlueGT2

Sustaining Member
PB Florida, U.S.A.
Another true Floridan here! Born in Ft Lauderdale, and currently reside in Delray Beach. We all seem pretty close and would be great to get our own SFL Stinger club going!:thumbup: I have seen a Black, Yellow and cool light blue wrapped one so far. And same admiration, highlights flashing and a thumbs up from them.:D

Weareblondi

Stinger Enthusiast
south florida
people are falling over themselves trying to get close to look at it. haven't seen any since we got ours.

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
fort lauderdale here. formally from new york, but the mrs ordered a yankee to be delivered to her.
I've been "hea" since 2004. I lived on Long Island all my life before I moved. How about you?

Another true Floridan here! Born in Ft Lauderdale, and currently reside in Delray Beach. We all seem pretty close and would be great to get our own SFL Stinger club going!:thumbup: I have seen a Black, Yellow and cool light blue wrapped one so far. And same admiration, highlights flashing and a thumbs up from them.:D
We'll definitely get, at least, a Southeast Florida club together. I need to free-up some time! :p

Weareblondi

Stinger Enthusiast
south florida
brooklyn born and raised. parents had a house in oyster bay before it became frou frou.

BESTWHEELDEALS.chris

Authorized Vendor
South Florida
Hey guys,

We're in the Miami/Hialeah Gardens area(right off I-75), looking for a stinger in the area to run some test-fits (20x8.5/20x9/20x10/20x10.5). If any one is interested, or knows anyone in the area that would be interested, please PM us- we'd greatly appreciate it. Also, because no good deed goes unpunished you'd be looking at some steep wheel and/or tire discounts for any parties involved.

Thanks!!

BWD Team

StungBlueGT2

Sustaining Member
PB Florida, U.S.A.
Hey guys,

We're in the Miami/Hialeah Gardens area(right off I-75), looking for a stinger in the area to run some test-fits (20x8.5/20x9/20x10/20x10.5). If any one is interested, or knows anyone in the area that would be interested, please PM us- we'd greatly appreciate it. Also, because no good deed goes unpunished you'd be looking at some steep wheel and/or tire discounts for any parties involved.

Thanks!!

BWD Team
Not interested right now, but good info to know and will keep this in mind for the future.:thumbup:

Weareblondi

Stinger Enthusiast
south florida
just pm'ed you chris.

Dragonzsled

Well I guess I didn’t look in the right places prior to my post about a meet n greet. The gangs all on this one...lol. If you all know where Loxahatchee is, that where I be. Born n raised, part time resident of NC.