Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

What free gift did you get with your car?

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Talk' started by mev202, Apr 13, 2018.

1. JohnG7

JohnG7 United States Member

Almost the same here (minus the 2 mugs). My dealer experience has all been positive (so far).

2. Euljiro1ga

Euljiro1ga Active Member

I got this black card in a black box.

• Like Like x 3
  3. JustThatPenguin

JustThatPenguin United States Active Member

That's fing awesome! You need to tell them you lost it and get a replacement so I can buy it off you. Lol

4. Euljiro1ga

Euljiro1ga Active Member

Sal should make something like this. I'll buy one, don't know what for though.

5. Madman

Madman Australia Active Member Sustaining Member

Someone care to explain what exactly it is?

6. Weareblondi

Weareblondi Canada Stinger Enthusiast Staff Member Moderator

euljiro1ga, i am with you. don't know what it is, but i want one. make it two because the mrs will want one also. as for what we got with the stinger......nothing. we got a hot car made hotter when the mrs drives it.....ok, she's gone. the dealer gave us a couple of umbrellas with his name on it, not kia.

7. Euljiro1ga

Euljiro1ga Active Member

I found out what the black card is. It's a Kia membership card (I believe it's only for Korea). You get it with every Kia car, but normally it says Kia, only Stingers and K9 (K900) gets cards with the model name on it, instead of the generic Kia membership card.

With that card, you can enjoy a few benefits like free valet at some fancy places, discounts at restaurants, earn and redeem points at supermarkets. Nothing that special or particularly useful. You get free servicing, Nav updates, and some other stuff with any Kia car purchase anyway.

8. Madman

Madman Australia Active Member Sustaining Member

But shit, it looks good!

9. Euljiro1ga

Euljiro1ga Active Member

Indeed, looks very stylish and classy.

10. HJOF

HJOF Mexico Newish Member

From the dealership I got a wine bottle. The salesman gave me the windows tint (the darkest allowed) for free (taking it from his sales-commission for the car).

And from Kia Mexico they sent me a empty watch box. After I went to the dealership to ask, although they didn't know, I guess they filed a claim, because shortly after I got another Kia labeled box, this time it was sealed in plastic wrap with a Tissot watch.

20180125_135439.jpg

11. robz32

robz32 United States 1000 Posts Club! Staff Member Moderator

WTH!!!....A watch???....Damn!!:(

12. Euljiro1ga

Euljiro1ga Active Member

:(:mad::poop::(:cry::(:poop::mad::cry::(:ninja::eek:

13. MBro

MBro United Kingdom Member

I got sweet FA

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Therelic

Therelic United Kingdom Newish Member

Got a half tank of fuel "free" carpets and flowers for the "finance manageress"

15. phxgt

phxgt United States Active Member

Anyone that received better than an automated phone call "thank you and welcome to the family" got more than me.

An automated call? Really? Can't even be bothered to actually pick up the phone?

16. Dochidalgo

Dochidalgo Mexico Active Member

I had received a e-mail from Kia Corps. thanking me for being part of the Stinger family, and they informed me that they sent me a gift for courier service to be delivered in 20 days aprox.....what will be, will be ?????....more info when it be delivered......

17. SteveCo

SteveCo Canada Stinger Enthusiast

No extra gifts here, just a thank you email from Kia Canada. A gift would have been a nice touch, it wasn't something that was expected - nice to see they are going the extra mile in some other markets ... :thumbup:

18. Ivansito

Ivansito United States Active Member

An inheritance to what appears to be a bunch of whiny:(, complaining:mad:, crying:cry:, spoil:poop: Stinger family. :geek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Berzerker

Berzerker United States Active Member

I got my "gift" that they were supposed to send me, got a FedEx notification for it a week ago. It ended up being a Harmon Kardon Bluetooth over the ear headset.

These, Soho wireless. I don't think I have a use for them, but not a bad gift, IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Dochidalgo

Dochidalgo Mexico Active Member

A 250 bucks gift, make it a good one...

Draft saved Draft deleted