kia stinger store

[VENDOR][FS]: Kia Stinger Aluminum Paddle Shifter Extensions - K8 Stinger Store

K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Cheap to replace however a lot of labor to replace as the entire steering wheel has to come apart from my understanding.
Nope, that is not the case at all. The steering wheel is extremely easy to remove as it is held on with just (1) main bolt. I only know this because I installed a Carbon Fiber Steering wheel for a buddy, and we were able to remove the airbag & steering wheel and reinstall it all within about 30 minutes or less. (This was with no prior experience and no professional assistance at all)

MrSmoofy

Sustaining Member +
Odessa, FL
Nope, that is not the case at all. The steering wheel is extremely easy to remove as it is held on with just (1) main bolt. I only know this because I installed a Carbon Fiber Steering wheel for a buddy, and we were able to remove the airbag & steering wheel and reinstall it all within about 30 minutes or less. (This was with no prior experience and no professional assistance at all)
Well I stand corrected and was miss informed good to know.

Daniel @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
We love our cars, but that does not mean we love everything about them.

One of the easiest improvements for the Stinger is installing our high-quality Aluminum Paddle Shifter Extensions.

These are perfectly weighted to give you a more tactile feel and confidence every time you squeeze for a gear change.

Whether you are banging through gears on track or passing the guy going 30 in the carpool lane, these Paddle Shifters will be the staple you need every day.

Grab yours today or reach out to any member of our team if you have any questions at all

(CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO MAKE A PURCHASE OR TO FIND MORE INFORMATION)

Forum Product Bump (1) (1).png