Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Transmission just blew up.

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Talk' started by RogerB, Jul 6, 2019.

1. app_master

app_master Australia Stinger Enthusiast Founding Member

I wonder if Kia can pinpoint the fault down to the few that where in the assembly line when this happened. Issue the immediate callback of those vehicles that "may" be affected by this. This transmission has been around a while now too in various models. I am surprised.

2. Kamauxx

Kamauxx United States 2500 Posts Club!

What failed on your car?

3. Jeaddi

Jeaddi United States Active Member

My Engine was replaced around the same time they issued the SA for the ECU replacement.

4. DiabloStinger

DiabloStinger United States Stinger Enthusiast

They won't be fast about anything. The 'escalation' agents are slow as f*cking dirt. I've been waiting 6 months for a simple remote start module which I will promptly sell.

They suck. Horribly. Fifteen unreturned emails later and I copied in a lawyer friend who deals in personal loss.

5. GenesisG70

GenesisG70 United States Stinger Enthusiast

Sorry to hear that happened to your car, remember the Porsche GT3 burning engine fiasco? I guess can happen in any car maker, can you tell us which state or city you live? Not that I don't believe this happened to you.

Draft saved Draft deleted