Welcome to the Stinger Owners Group!

We have over 10,000 viewers online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Stinger Lease Rebates for April 2018

Discussion in 'How to Buy a Kia Stinger' started by Nick Santiago, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Litemup

Litemup United States Member

I don’t see that color on the KIA site.

2. scharn

scharn United States Member

That's because you are accessing KIA's website from America so it is only presenting you with the US stinger options. Wouldn't do much good to show you what Australia, Canada, etc get and you go to a dealer and find out its different.

3. GTmike

GTmike United States Member

LA
    It’s for the GT only, not GT1 or 2

Attached Files:

4. Carlos C

Carlos C United States Newish Member

Any idea why there is no more Silky Silver offered on the GT2 on Kia's website?

5. Yeah, we had 2 in my city (Birmingham, Alabama). A guy on the forum from Texas flew down and bought one I believe.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sabz

Sabz United States Newish Member

I’m in the works of getting a yellow gt MF quoted is .0021. Seems a little high if you ask me . Getting it for invoice of 39 and 5300 rebate.. plus another 500 off.... this seem like a decent deal?

7. iclicku

iclicku United States Stinger Enthusiast

Here's what you need to determine a good deal.

Negotiated sales price
    MSRP and trim
    MF
    Residual
    Trade (if there is any)
    Money down (if there is any)
    Lease rebate
    Doc fee
    Taxes in which state you reside

Then we can objectively determine the deal is good or not. If the dealer doesn't break this down for you then you're just going by what payment is good to you regardless of what sort of deal you get. If you go by payment only they'll just go as high as you're comfortable with.

8. Sabz

Sabz United States Newish Member

Well residual is 54%
    Msrp 41400
    Invoice 39300
    Rebate 5300
    Discount 500
    MF .0021

520 / month everything rolled in including first month payment

9. GTmike

LA
    Seems kinda high. I leased for 429/month 36 months with 2800 down. I got a GT1 and I still feel like I paid too much.

10. Kosh

Kosh United States Member

This is a gt1 with or without drive wise ? Awd or rwd

11. GTmike

LA
    GT1 white with red interior. No drive wise and RWD. Didn’t want AWD and didn’t want Drive wise

12. tv77

tv77 United States Member

I was at the dealer yesterday and the lease cash for 36 month lease on a GT2 is $7,000 incentive and the money factor is .0021 (which I think is high, but they are kicking back $7K).

13. 4wheelpilot

4wheelpilot United States Member

So what is the current lease cash incentive for the GT1?

14. GT1 RWD = $5600
    GT1 AWD = $5900

15. eflyguy

eflyguy United States Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Wonder why this isn't on the Kia web site?

16. 4wheelpilot

4wheelpilot United States Member

Just went to Kia website under lease estimates...they have "lease cash" listed as...
    $5600 for GT1 RWD
    $5900 for GT1 AWD
    $6700 for GT2 RWD
    $7000 for GT2 AWD

17. ghettozoo

ghettozoo United States Newish Member

I am going to test drive the GT2 $52300.... as there are 16 GT2's within 30 minutes of me how much do you think a dealer would consider coming off the MSRP? This dealer has a $389 dealer closing fee. After we decide on the price then we ask about the 36 month lease and the lease cash? The lease will be priced from the final price negotiated? I want to make sure I start off right.

18. I don't think you should look at it as "how much do you think a dealer would consider coming off the MSRP?" You should have a number you are willing to pay and a number you're not.

There's a "How Much Off MSRP" thread somewhere. It seems like you should at least get 2k off. 3k is possible. And some have had even more. When I get ready to buy this summer (assuming demand hasn't picked up dramatically) I'm aiming for at least 3k off MSRP.

And yes, settle on price, then talk lease when you have a firm number. There are a few dealers who want to try to sucker you into paying more for a lease.

19. ghettozoo

20. ghettozoo

I am signing my life away. $2800 off sticker of $52,300 = $49,500.
    The lease for 36 months will use the $49,500. Added dealer fee of $389.
    Any advice before we head back to the finance department ?

Draft saved Draft deleted