kia stinger store

Stinger Hot wheels

Revvdmedia

1000 Posts Club!
Canada
Ceramic Grey? If so I'll ask my Edmonton guys. If it's Thunder Grey I'll take it.
It looks like what we call Ghost Grey - it's the matte grey, not the dark grey. It think blue and matte grey are the only 2 colors right now.

Hockster

Stinger Enthusiast
Edmonton, AB, CA
I know one has the Ghost Grey here in town, I'll see if he wants it.

Added: He's already got one

Last edited:

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
I happened upon a grey Stinger if someone is interested. As noted, postage isn't overly cheap. Looks like about 14 bucks for near proximity, 17+ for cross country. Plus whatever the envelope costs, although I could get my hands on a small box but shipping is more expensive then...it'll be about 20 bucks all in plus 1.25+ GST for the car.

If I could get cheaper shipping I'd pass it on....Canada gets hosed on that.
Where are you located...
It looks like what we call Ghost Grey - it's the matte grey, not the dark grey. It think blue and matte grey are the only 2 colors right now.
I'm looking for a Ghost Grey..I Have 7 Blue ones..
But $22 is a bit out of my comfort zone...

My previous posts #60 had Canada Posts Rates, and relative package size.
Post #78, I am will to take $15 all in (I use recycled padded Amazon Envelope.

I hopeful a Ghost Grey will show up at a Walmart close by soon.

Revvdmedia

1000 Posts Club!
Canada
Where are you located...

I'm looking for a Ghost Grey..I Have 7 Blue ones..
But $22 is a bit out of my comfort zone...

My previous posts #60 had Canada Posts Rates, and relative package size.
Post #78, I am will to take $15 all in (I use recycled padded Amazon Envelope.

I hopeful a Ghost Grey will show up at a Walmart close by soon.
Yeah I used your packaging info to get my numbers. Looks like a close proximity address is about 14 bucks, if I go from Edmonton to Ottawa, it goes up to 17 bucks. I'm in Edmonton so that should be the range.

Gotta wonder how you can buy something from China on eBay for $1 including shipping....lol.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
I am talking all 2021 models. There're bunch of 2021 models there already.
But no Red. That's what I thought you directed me to. Oh, well. :p

Yeah I used your packaging info to get my numbers. Looks like a close proximity address is about 14 bucks, if I go from Edmonton to Ottawa, it goes up to 17 bucks. I'm in Edmonton so that should be the range.

Gotta wonder how you can buy something from China on eBay for $1 including shipping....lol.
Shipping costs do NOT go up depending on distance.
The rate is calculated on the "CUBE DIMENSIONS" which are Length X Width X Height & Weight of Package.

Revvdmedia

1000 Posts Club!
Canada
Shipping costs do NOT go up depending on distance.
The rate is calculated on the "CUBE DIMENSIONS" which are Length X Width X Height & Weight of Package.
One would think, but when I enter different postal codes with all other factors being identical, I get different rates on Canada Post's shipping calculator. I have shipped before the amount I am charged remains consistent with that quoted price.

Snatchell

I have a blue one - I'd like to send it off to one of the Matchbox/Hot Wheels restorers I see on YouTube to get it stripped and repainted HiChroma Red... and bring out the details...

Buzzrush

Hawk853

Central Jersey
Just picked up both colors from ‘gothamwheels’ on eBay. He did a really nice job packing them up and was very quick to respond to my questions and shipped the next morning with a combined shipping discount. He even put painter’s tape on the blister pack to avoid abrasion from the packing paper.

I tried four Walmart’s with no luck and lots of digging. 4596B245-B003-4EA8-ACE0-22697F224F15.jpeg E1958322-00A0-4DC5-9A85-661F514269AC.jpeg

Revvdmedia

1000 Posts Club!
Canada
Just picked up both colors from ‘gothamwheels’ on eBay. He did a really nice job packing them up and was very quick to respond to my questions and shipped the next morning with a combined shipping discount. He even put painter’s tape on the blister pack to avoid abrasion from the packing paper.

I tried four Walmart’s with no luck and lots of digging. View attachment 53058 View attachment 53059
What did you have to pay for shipping? Just curious on shipping rates in the USA vs. Canada.

Daniel @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Did you guys pick up your 2019 Kia Stinger GT their "Micro Blue Pearl" or "Ceramic Silver" Hot wheels? I found this one at my local grocery store.
I have been trying tirelessly to find some at my local stores, I even have a few local people keeping an eye out for me as well but no luck so far. These posts just add fuel to my fire LOL. Happy to see that you found yours, hope you enjoy the new toy. Amazon also has some cool model Stingers available in case you are looking for a bigger brother to the Hotwheels.