• PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
kia stinger store

Northern Virginia Stingers

Blanco_k8

Midlothian, VA
thats a long way to say beer

you both could meet up sunday morning at the dulles meet. a predictable amount of stinger owners are regulars there @Luminary is one of them

i’m out of town this weekend but also always happy to help with any installations. here’s @Luminary JT intercooler that went in the weekend before last (haven’t seen you post any pictures yet jen)

View attachment 59406
Addy?

ecko04

Stinger Enthusiast
Sadly, I've been on a non-alcohol kick for months. Nothing but non-alcoholic beverages for me. My Stinger is being prepared to be sold, and I've recently deactivated the plates and insurance, so it's officially parked until it's picked up; otherwise, I would join the meet-up.

Luminary

Sustaining Member +
Northern VA
What we could do... as I am about an hour north of Richmond, is meet up at my house. I LOVE holding little get togethers, and I have plenty of space (I am out in the country a bit), a garage (cooler in there!) as well as the tools. I also have a pool and a range on property that we could use after the installs if anyone is up for it. I am available Sunday after Cars & Coffee in Dulles. The Dulles C&C is a bit of a drive for someone coming from Richmond.

@BertBert2019GT - yeah I had not posted any pics yet, just updated my signature. I have a few and will try to get them posted here soon. :)

Tagging some peps...
@StingerJefferson
@ecko04
@Blanco_k8

Blanco_k8

Midlothian, VA
What we could do... as I am about an hour north of Richmond, is meet up at my house. I LOVE holding little get togethers, and I have plenty of space (I am out in the country a bit), a garage (cooler in there!) as well as the tools. I also have a pool and a range on property that we could use after the installs if anyone is up for it. I am available Sunday after Cars & Coffee in Dulles. The Dulles C&C is a bit of a drive for someone coming from Richmond.

@BertBert2019GT - yeah I had not posted any pics yet, just updated my signature. I have a few and will try to get them posted here soon. :)

Tagging some peps...
@StingerJefferson
@ecko04
@Blanco_k8
I’m down @ecko04 , can you still meet? I’m waiting for my pugs to ship from kdmwarehouse, hopefully they come on time

Luminary

Sustaining Member +
Northern VA
Looks like my plugs won't make it on time, label created but tracking not updated so this weekend is probably a bust
We can plan for the following weekend (June 12th or 13th), then maybe @BertBert2019GT can join us. :)
And maybe get @17th_Letter & @NoVAGT2 out here too. <3

Hey thanks for the info, @BertBert2019GT and @Luminary. Is this the Cars and Coffee at 24560 Dulles Landing Drive?

Assuming so, I'm going to try and make it out for a quick hello on Sunday, then head over to @ecko04. But my schedule is governed by a tiny tyrant these days, so that's subject to some amount of whim.

Luminary

Sustaining Member +
Northern VA
Hey thanks for the info, @BertBert2019GT and @Luminary. Is this the Cars and Coffee at 24560 Dulles Landing Drive?

Assuming so, I'm going to try and make it out for a quick hello on Sunday, then head over to @ecko04. But my schedule is governed by a tiny tyrant these days, so that's subject to some amount of whim.

Yup, Dunkin Donuts in Dulles Landing is one of the sponsors.

Luminary

Sustaining Member +
Northern VA
Awesome, thank you!

If you are on Facebook, they have a group:
Cars And Coffee Dunkin Donuts Dulles Landing South Riding Va

Luminary

Sustaining Member +
Northern VA

Blanco_k8

Midlothian, VA

Blanco_k8

Midlothian, VA
Got the plugs in today, 4 hrs of pain and suffering and lots of beer (most of it was fishing out that middle plug after the magnetic socket got stuck in the hole) no regrets and full boost now with map 6 on RC

Attachments

• IMG_20210613_144121.jpg
    IMG_20210613_144121.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 5