1. PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
  2. We're having a vote for the location of our upcoming KIA Stinger dot com StingerFest. Please CLICK HERE to cast your vote!
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Northern Virginia Stingers

Discussion in 'Northeast Stinger Forum' started by Luminary, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Luminary

Luminary United States Active Member Staff Member Moderator Sustaining Member +

Only if you want to!

The driveway is just over 1/5 mile long, paved (recently patched and sealed) with a huge area at the house. But, it has a hill/dip down and over a creek in the middle before you get to the house...

2. BertBert2019GT

BertBert2019GT United States Newish Member

So we’re doing 1/5 mile times at Luminary’s on Friday night?! First stinger in the creek gets a case of beer

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. BertBert2019GT

I will be at Sweetwater in Merrifield tonight with the Stinger. 7pm

4. BertBert2019GT

Only stinger here. I need a NOVA Stingers Owners Association. Anyone interested in starting one? I imagine it’s alot of work starting one

5. BertBert2019GT

I'm taking my Stinger GT to Katie's Coffee House Cars and Coffee Saturday Morning 6-9am. Bring your Stinger!

For those who don't know, Katie's Coffee House has been hosting cars and coffee every Saturday morning (weather permitting) since 2010.

Katie's Coffee House
    760 Walker Rd, Great Falls, Virginia 22066

6-9am

6. 17th_Letter

17th_Letter United States Active Member

oof thats a haul. let me see what my morning looks like.

7. 17th_Letter

so meet at 7?

8. BertBert2019GT

I'll be there. I'm going to shoot for 7:00am but don't judge me if it's more like 7:30

I cannot wait to finish work. I'm going straight home to wash and detail my stinger.

Anyone else going? Considering the forecast and holiday weekend it should be a great car's and coffee!

9. BertBert2019GT

Parked in Bank of America lot

10. 17th_Letter

Sorry man, I got sick so I stayed in bed. Was it a good gathering?

11. BertBert2019GT

It was a fantastic turn out. I was the only stinger though. I’ll be going back all summer.

For anyone interested, we should assign a staging lot nearby to meet up and drive in together. And early. It’s the only way to get parking spaces beside each other

12. Big Rig

Big Rig United States New Member

I just pulled the trigger on mine and picking it up next week. I live in Reston so I'm down to meet up at KC!

• Like Like x 1
  13. BertBert2019GT

Saturday June 8th I’ll be there

Draft saved Draft deleted